New 113H Frame, Spool and Sideplate Project

Started by Black Pearl, July 25, 2015, 02:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

I'm taking my reel in green and I have a pink shirt somewhere. But I don't want to see anybody including Dominick castimg anything in any kind of speedo. And Dom said he's looking forward to it lol

broadway

Glad to bring the image to life for ya, Alan ;D
Sal, we wouldn't look as good as Dominick in a speedo. :o
Thor, you got me on a technicality ;)

Rancanfish

Sal, you know you would have the only pink one that exists right?
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Alto Mare

I don't have any issues using a pink reel, if you would like to put an order in for me, go for it, I'll be glad to show it off ;) ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

thorhammer

even reels need SPF. worth my $20 tho.

Aiala

Quote from: Black Pearl on December 14, 2015, 05:31:18 PM
I might have to ask my guy to make the sample in Pink...

Oh, please please PLEASE make me one in pink, too!!  ;D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

broadway

This is one trend I'm not jumping on... pink?! It's not my shade :-*
Dom

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Aiala

For gosh sakes, what's so un-manly about pink? Didn't any of you cool guys ever wear a pink LaCoste polo shirt?  ::)

And remember, Elvis himself drove this:

Y'ask me, pink fishing reels are the macho cat's meow!  ;)  :D   ;D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

thorhammer

Well i be danged .....i DID NOT KNOW Elvis was a kick-#### Mary Kay salesman in 1956....but I"d drive it, heck yeah.

swill88

I was a straight young banker in San Francisco way back when and wore a pink button shirt & tie down w/o issue.
Never had more fun!

Love the caddy!

broadway

I got nothing against the color pink unless it's on my fishing reel...and I've never worn one article of pink clothing. I grew up in Greenwich Village... Sorry, it's just the way it was.
Also, notice when Elvis started he was wearing black (like Johnny cash)? ...once he became a sex symbol he went to rhinestones and bright colors on his tight spandex. That was because he and his crew realized how to make a buck. Chicks evidently  dig... Bright colors, sequence, diamonds (every finger) and famous guys who wrap their body parts in tight packages while driving in their mint one of a kind caddy with an endless supply of money.
Back to reels... I'm gonna go watch  the notebook and PS I love you, lol
Dom

thorhammer

i just spit my beer dom. that was funny right there. you guys enjoy your movie cuddle time. i'm going back to grease gun and screwdriver.

Shark Hunter

I have a pink Destin Shirt. I wear it on occasion.
You gotta' Man up Dom.
Pink is the new Cool. 8)
I don't want a pink reel, but I'm not afraid to wear pink clothes.
Just a shirt. ;D
Johnny Cash and Elvis had it all. Too bad the way they went down.
They were and still are my Hero's.
Life is Good!

foakes

Most of my heroes are on this Board.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.