riding a little low in the water!

Started by gstours, August 25, 2015, 04:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Every once in a while stuff happens and its what you traveled so far for, sharpened hooks for and secured some really good bait for......       These are the things you can do,   but the rest is up to the fish.   Enjoy a picture its worth 250 words at least!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

swill88

speechless...  how to you kill that guy?

Alto Mare

You're the man Gary, always showing us a nice fish. Thanks!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

Man, you always put the meat on the deck! ...and that cooler ;D
Thanks for showing us how it's done,
Dom

Steve-O

The white side down fish looks to be topping 300#.... Somebody's taking ibuprophen! ;D

Nice haulin!

Tightlines667

That is a heck of a nice looking fish there.  Looks like fish of that caliber can fill your deck up in a hurry.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Shark Hunter

Absolute Bohemoth Gary!
Great Job My Man! ;D
Life is Good!

Reel 224

That's the kind of day on the water that I'm looking for, Great catch. YOU ARE THE MAN!

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

gstours

Thanks for all the kind words.  Some days things are skant.  Its fun to try to figgure out fishing,  its all luck!  Butt I keep trying!

Dominick

Gary.  The fish you catch conjure up fantasies of fishing in Alaska.  Good for you.  I'm down in Los Cabos.  I haven't gotten a line in the water with wind and rain threatening.  Tomorrow is a clear day and I hope to match your photos with fish of equal size.  Do you want to sell that cooler?  It has mojo.   ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

johndtuttle

Big Tim

I got to fish with this guy butt I think I will need to lift weights for a year  ;D Nice BUTTS Gary.

BT