114HL Anniversary Edition

Started by Shark Hunter, November 24, 2015, 05:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiala

Daron, best wishes and congratulations to you and Mrs. Shark on your Silver Anniversary! An auspicious milestone indeed, which I trust will be celebrated in fine fashion.  ;)

And look... twins! (Well, almost, except for the posts): 

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Maxed Out

Quote from: Aiala on November 26, 2015, 03:18:41 PM
Daron, best wishes and congratulations to you and Mrs. Shark on your Silver Anniversary! An auspicious milestone indeed, which I trust will be celebrated in fine fashion.  ;)

And look... twins! (Well, almost, except for the posts):  

~A~

Well, "bust my buttons" Aiala, :o your reel is stunning just as it is, and just so happens to be a true paternal twin to Darons 114H. They both have the same dad...............me... Yep, I'm 99.9% certain that you bought that reel from me on fleabay. So your sweet 114H and Darons 114H reely are related. Boy I tell ya, it's a small small world after all.

Happy thanksgiving, and thanks for sharing that pic Aiala. Now if we can just get daron to take great pics like you do......wink wink ;)
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Aiala

Quote from: Max Doubt on November 26, 2015, 06:39:07 PM
Well, "bust my buttons" Aiala, :o your reel is stunning just as it is, and just so happens to be a true paternal twin to Darons 114H. They both have the same dad... me. Yep, I'm 99.9% certain that you bought that reel from me on fleabay. So your sweet 114H and Daron's 114H reely are related. Boy, I tell ya, it's a small small world after all.
Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks for sharing that pic, Aiala. Now if we can just get Daron to take great pics like you do... wink wink ;)

Max, yep, I did indeed buy it on fleaBay... from you, huh?? How cool is that! Y'know, I could hardly believe how flawless the reel was when I received it... well, now I know why!  :)

I had planned to fish with it, but it's really too pretty, so... Shelf Queen!   :D

As for Mr. Shark, his masterpieces are so splendid that no photo could ever really do them justice.   ;) 

Happy Thanksgiving, and enjoy your feast!   ;D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Shark Hunter

Thanks Everyone.
Good Looking Reel Aiala. ;D
Life is Good!