Tiburon Frames for Penn

Started by Bryan Young, January 08, 2011, 08:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobrobill

Good deal, The guy that runs the reelygone seems to be able to get orders though it does take time.  Like everyone else Tiburon waits until they can make a big batch and only when they are not doing something else..   

shearb

Any 6/0 114H (old school) tib frame with spool kit left? Im tired of casting this thing with my heavy 13' nitro. Feels like im throwing 20 lbs of luggage. I have to use 10oz lead to go at least 30 yards... LOL!

alantani

i've got a narrow 114h frame and spool in the garage.......
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Quote from: alantani on January 08, 2013, 03:00:45 AM
i've got a narrow 114h frame and spool in the garage.......

AHHHHHH!!!!!! Must control my self ;D
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Ron Jones

Crap,

I'd like to buy it even though I don't have the reel!
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

shearb

alantani

conchydong

Heck, $170 for a frame and spool is cheap copared to what I just viewed.  There is a Accurate frame for a 9/0 on e-bay for $350... That is way out of my league. Although it would be nice on my 9/0 that I use for wire line. 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silver-Accurate-Penn-9-0-Frame-with-Box-and-Clamp-boss-atd-/140747220525?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c530262d

SoCalPaddle

alantani

yes.  send me an e-mail with your shipping info and i'll get it shipped out. 

cayrbee

Hey Alan, hello from sunny Fl. Do you still have a silver Tib frame for a 140 squidder ?

Mikeflorian

Do you have a frame for a jig master 500 s also would be interested in the stainless sleeve and gear?

alantani

Shark Hunter

Silver T4NK frame and newell spool for 113H?
Life is Good!

alantani

not sure about color, but i think have a 113h narrow kit left.  figure $115 with shipping included.  check around and see what other kinds of prices you can get.  they probably retail for more.  let me know.  thanks!  alan