drag washer kit - daiwa sealine 900/910

Started by alantani, December 19, 2008, 12:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i'm just now catching up with posts, pm's and e-mails.  if you haven't pm'd your shipping info, please do so and i will get it send out to you.  check out the 6/0 grips as well!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

jw

hi alan thanks for sending me the drag upgrade washers, i installed them easily.

i found like somebody posted above i need to screw the drag down quite a lot to get even 12lbs

i replaced one of the supplied thin washers with one from the original washers as posted above and it
works very well for me - very smooth, i tested in with a modest blue shark at the weekend

marshalljoy

are these still around? I would love to upgrade my reel

Bryan Young

Send Alan a PM and he will get them out to you with an enclosed bill to pay upon recept.

Quote from: marshalljoy on April 09, 2012, 02:20:02 AM
are these still around? I would love to upgrade my reel
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Parrothead

Alan
Where do I send my $ to receive the drag washers update for my Daiwa 900H?--lubasweet@embarqmail.com
Lester

pancityhanman

alan, that includes fiber and metal washers? thanx,mike

alantani

yes, it does.  there are 6 carbon fiber washers and 4 metal washers.  you have to use an original metal washer on top.

triumphrick

Just a heads up Alan.....when these come in I will need two sets, not just one.

I had previously sent you my contact info...

Rick

alantani

afj516

Hi Alan,
Thank you for running such a useful site and keeping our legacy gear up and running.  I have been working on things with your help since 2011. 
I was hoping that there are still some 900H drag sets available?  If there are may I purchase 2?  You would/have be very helpful in getting my budget tuna spread together.
If thing are go, how do I pay you?
Andy

alantani

sharker66

Hello Alan,   I want to find out if you have the Daiwa 900h sealine drag upgrade kits in stock.  If you do I would like to buy two kits.  My email is bnz66@yahoo.com and I can pay thru paypal.   Thanks Jonathan

WinyahJoe

Hey Alan, do you still happen to have any of these kits available? If you do, I'd like to get some from you when you get a chance.

alantani

WinyahJoe

Thanks. Any chance of more being made in the future?