Yesterday on the Pastime

Started by Newell Nut, September 30, 2015, 10:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

I finally got caught enough on rod building to get in a day fishing and it was great for everybody. Lots of AJs, mangos, vermilions and porgies and one nice mutton. The three girls you see with a nice AJ were having some fun. One held the rod and one did the cranking and the other was cheering. Fun day for all.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/deepseafishingdaytona/albums/72157659279119282

Tightlines667

Dwight,
Looks like a great day on the water.  Even Mike is almost smilling.  Quite the mixed bag there, even caught some Porgies, A barracuda, a shark, triggerfish, etc...

That's a nice AJ you caught there..did that one take the jackpot?
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Newell Nut

Oh yeah I got the JP.
The tourist had a great day and the fish box looked real nice for a change. Sept as a whole was not a good month which is normal. This was actually the best day all month. Usually gets better from here on.

Alto Mare

Looking good Pal. i couldn't believe my eyes, Mike is actually smiling on the 27th pic  :o.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Great shots Dwight! ;D
Good for you.
Life is Good!

Newell Nut

Hey Daron

There was even a 7' Dusky caught and released but no pick. We have caught a bunch of big sharks on the boat this year.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Steve-O

great report as always. Nice to see so many happy anglers getting their memories and money's worth.

reelrepair123

nice mixed bag dwight,  alot of smiling faces, looks like all had a great time, thanks for sharing.    harryk