we have dates

Started by alantani, September 29, 2015, 09:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

to help out one of annemarie's long time charters, we will be moving one week later for 2016, and will be on from monday, june 20th until saturday, june 25th.  the format will be the same and the cost will be the same.  an email just went out to all the people on the last two trips.  after october 31st, the trip will open to the general members.  the cost of the trip will be $1700, same as last year, and we will use the same "no tag" format.  the deposit is $850.  make the check out to me.  my address for checks is 12362 ted court, saratoga, ca 95070.  thanks a million!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Porthos

I'm up for it.

The known dates will give Warren plenty of time to install his delrin washers... ;)

Big Tim

I will know for sure by the end of October, but most likely I will be able to go  ;D ;D ;D

BT

Wally15

OK,  $850 check to you by Oct 31st. I can manage that. Your email said Oct 1st. I was wondering, why only 2 days?
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Keta

We (me) have the funds!!!!!!
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

stoked4fishin

Hey Georgia Mike!  It will be awesome to fish with you again!

Wally15

Quote from: stoked4fishin on September 30, 2015, 03:41:42 AM
Hey Georgia Mike!  It will be awesome to fish with you again!
Likewise, Jeff. I've never been accused of having too much fun.
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

DCH

Looking forward to another great adventure with everyone next year! My check was sent this afternoon as an early Christmas gift to myself.  Come on Tim, there's plenty of time to start collecting cans & bottles to fund your trip.  We would certainly enjoy your company once again........D-

joel8080

I'm in, got to run I have to pack.

Joel 8080
Oceanside,California

alantani

Quote from: Wally15 on September 30, 2015, 03:31:49 AM
OK,  $850 check to you by Oct 31st. I can manage that. Your email said Oct 1st. I was wondering, why only 2 days?
GA Mike

oh, that was a typo.  sorry, i meant october 31st! 

Hamachi

Quote from: Porthos on September 29, 2015, 11:24:12 PM
I'm up for it.

The known dates will give Warren plenty of time to install his delrin washers... ;)
Haha got a good chuckle out of that one Wai! I guess they're good to glue carbon fibre onto. I'm still working on my 3 under 3 over drag configuration with bearing and spacer centered on the gear, though. Heh,heh. The gear sleeves cut all the way to the bottom will make this easy.
The rail is your friend, no zing pow, on the iron wenches, I like broccoli!

Porthos

Quote from: Hamachi on September 30, 2015, 09:22:03 PM...I'm still working on my 3 under 3 over drag configuration with bearing and spacer centered on the gear, though. Heh,heh. The gear sleeves cut all the way to the bottom will make this easy.

So you were able to move on to this after triple dogging everything?

Hamachi

Quote from: Porthos on October 01, 2015, 01:17:21 AM
Quote from: Hamachi on September 30, 2015, 09:22:03 PM...I'm still working on my 3 under 3 over drag configuration with bearing and spacer centered on the gear, though. Heh,heh. The gear sleeves cut all the way to the bottom will make this easy.

So you were able to move on to this after triple dogging everything?
That was double dogging everything with triple tooth engagements per side, non alternating for strength.
You see how these threads morph off topic? Check will be in the mail after the 31st.
The rail is your friend, no zing pow, on the iron wenches, I like broccoli!

alantani

Quote from: Hamachi on October 01, 2015, 04:22:33 AM
Check will be in the mail after the 31st.

the sooner the better!   ;D

alantani