the list! - updated 10/22/2015

Started by alantani, October 03, 2015, 04:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

alantani

Quote from: DFT on November 21, 2015, 02:16:18 AM
I am glad to be able to join you folks and I look forward to meeting all of you.

david, even though it will likely be cedros trip, the format will really spoil you.  there is no crowding the bait tank, no hogging the rail, and there is a minimal amount of alcohol on board.....   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

DCH

Darn Wes is left waiting at the docks, kept telling him to send in his $$......@#$%^&@!!!  :o

alantani

crud!!!!!! i didn't even notice!!!!  we can't have a trip with out wes.  who's going to help joe with dolly parton?????   :'(

DCH

Maybe SOA needs another deckhand?  What miracles can be worked...... ???

alantani

we have three guys from indiana that wanted to come along.  not sure that we will have three guys drop.  i've gotta be fair about this is the thing.  can wes cook?  if by some miracle we do find room for him, we should make him sleep in the bow cabin, way up in front.  oh, hey, worse yet, we will team him up with frank ferger.  frank says he snores loud enough to wake the dead!!!!!  ;D

DCH

Geez...won't be the same; I noticed a few waiting on hall passes and checks in the mail......I already told him to drop a check by in case a single slot opens up?

Aiala

So much enthusiasm, you're going to need a bigger boat. Maybe get the Queen Mary out of mothballs?   ::)   :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Big Tim

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on November 21, 2015, 04:22:51 AM
Quote from: DFT on November 21, 2015, 02:16:18 AM
I am glad to be able to join you folks and I look forward to meeting all of you.

there is a minimal amount of alcohol on board.....   ;D

Pinocchio Tani your nose is growing

sundaytrucka

Thank you for the congrats, we are excited!!!

This trip really did fill up fast, I think it will fill up quicker and quicker every year.

....And enough alcohol was left over to fuel a nice size house party for a night.
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

lil-man-1

Is there a standby list just in case someone should cancel .  If so , can yo let me know if you need my contact information.  And deposit.

alantani

Quote from: lil-man-1 on December 05, 2015, 08:19:47 PM
Is there a standby list just in case someone should cancel .  If so , can yo let me know if you need my contact information.  And deposit.

i'll send you a pm.  thanks!

Keta

I can do a top bunk if I have to but it hurts.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

nope.  no top bunks for old oregonians.....  ;D