Great Fishing with capt. Jack Sprengel on East Coast Charters!

Started by jiggingworld, November 08, 2015, 01:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jiggingworld

Got last minute invitation from Capt. Jack Sprengel for black fish, 4 hour drive alone well worth. what a great day of fishing, Great Capt. Great boat, Great crew. Daphne 'Seagull' Forster beat us again, She got biggest fish and most fish! So proud of our Black Demon Rods!
Following is Capt. Jacks report.

"All Star Crew today including Yong Yan Daphne 'Seagull' Forster Dan Chin Rodney Jean-Louis Michael Donahue on the 3rd offical fishing run aboard the North Rip. And once again she continues to absolutely crush the fish. Full limit only 1 hour into the trip so fun catch and release for the rest of the day, also managed a few sea bass and cod. Fished the New Jigging World Black Demon Rods hands down the sickest blanks I have ever used for ground fish! Results speak for themselves! Truely great day on the water with some great personalities!"

Tackle Use:
Jigging World Black demon buttom fish rods
Crafty one Custom Rod Build Custom Blue Carbon
Shimano Teramar rod

Jigging World Micro Jigging 1000H reels
Daiwa Saltiga 20 Star drag
Quantum Cabo 40
Shimano Torium 14

Capt Ahab

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Newell Nut

Looks a very fun day and a very successful one for the freezer too.

Steve-O

Congrats on an excellent and successful fishing excursion! Very nice pics.  Thanks for sharing.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Those are all good sized fish... you landed on the mother load.
Those suckers fight like crazy... when we catch them and they aren't the intended species they usually test our gear pretty good especially when using an 8-17lb rod for buck tailing fluke. :o
Looks like a great day out. Thanks for showing us how it's done.
Dom

coastal_dan

Thanks for sharing!  I'll be using my Black Demon/Accurate Fury set up blackfishing this Saturday.  Hoping to put some filets in the freezer...something special about late fall/winter fishing.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

jiggingworld

Steve-O

What is the jigging rod you're holding in the next to the last pic with Cptn. Sprengel? Looks like a Japanese slow jig model of some brand.

Doug