My wifee gets lucky again!

Started by gstours, October 13, 2015, 03:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Ya now I got your attention so I found a picture of my wifes lucky hot fishing day last year.  In 2 hours time she caught these 3 nice halibut,  I helped by keeping her hook baited,  and minor assistance, Her irish blood was helping to win every battle.  It was fun.

The trusty bait cooler (renamed Hendrix by Dave Hall) of course was a contributing factor emitting constant mojo.     

Dominick

I get it now.  The mojo is with the wife not the cooler.   ::)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Gary, I believe the wifee is trying to make you look bad and she'e succeeding ;D.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

reelrepair123

gary my friend,  we all are jealous with all those beautiful halibuts your catching, yes i think hendrix is helping,  take care and keep up the good fishing.  harryk

Steve-O

MaryJo may have her own mojo...but my money's on the cooler! ;D

I will have a website & PP account  up soon selling self adhesive, slime proof, contact vinyl skins of the Mojo Cooler that you can wrap your own cooler in to increase your catching success.

Disclaimer: while resembling the original Mojo Cooler, No written guarantees of catching success are expressed nor implied, your fish size may be smaller than the original photographs show. ;D

Tightlines667

Quote from: Steve-O on October 13, 2015, 02:13:57 PM
MaryJo may have her own mojo...but my money's on the cooler! ;D

I will have a website & PP account  up soon selling self adhesive, slime proof, contact vinyl skins of the Mojo Cooler that you can wrap your own cooler in to increase your catching success.

Disclaimer: while resembling the original Mojo Cooler, No written guarantees of catching success are expressed nor implied, your fish size may be smaller than the original photographs show. ;D

Good stuff!

:)
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

David Hall

fsrmn

Not all fishing is done with rod and reel.

Newell Nut

Great picture Gary of a very happy angler. Very successful angler at that. Every time my wife and I went halibut fishing she always got the biggest one.

sundaytrucka

Nice catch!

I think you have posted this info before, but what is your setup for the weight, hook, and bait?

I have not caught a halibut before, but going to make it a mission this winter, and want to know some strategy.

Thanks!
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

southland

Nice halibut but the cooler brought back a lot of memories. Could hardly wait to get off work and go get some pictures. My father bought this cooler from the Coca Cola bottling plant here before it closed. Made by Igloo and purchased in the very early 70's or before. Can remember this cooler on every vacation we had as a kid, mostly going to the Great Smokey Mountains around Gatlinburg, Tennessee. We would carry this cooler full of food and the ice would last all week. Ice was from frozen gallon milk jugs. I was born in 66 and remember this as a small child so probably purchased around 1970 or before. Same cooler as yours but yours might be labeled Igloo.

gstours

Yep you got yourself a great Igloo old memorys cooler!  The longer you keep taking it and having fun the more of a good friend it is.  Waay cool!    Nothing lasts forever, so take good care of it like I do mine! (har har!
    I simply would turn around and go home and get it if I forgot to bring mine because of the karma rays it emitts,  fish fear it! and the proud folk laugh and some even point fun at it.    But the proof is in the pudding and it has help boat tons of fish.
   You got a good one,  yeseree!!!