Tiburon P20W spool (Updated 12/27 with Newell YFS spool)

Started by Yogi_fish808, September 09, 2015, 12:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yogi_fish808

I wanted to say thank you very very much to Randy for the Tiburon spool that went into my extended jigmaster. The price was extremely fair and was shipped very quickly. His communication and customer service are absolutely top-notch. Can't wait to fill her up with line and get her on the water! Aloha

broadway

You won't find better than Randy... He's the best at customer service, very fair prices,  and always keeps us in mind first. He's the first person I go to when I can't find an aftermarket part.
Nice reel Yogi,
Dom

Shark Hunter

Good work Yogi! :o
That reel looks Awesome! :P
Life is Good!

Yogi_fish808

After hearing from oldtimers here in hawaii how much better the real newell Yellowfin spools cast vs. the heavier ones available from Tiburon I've been curious and keeping an eye out for one. Randy as usual was able to find one for me at a very reasonable price in good fishable condition. My accurate/newell jigmaster may not be as pretty now but man this spool spins forever! Hopefully it means way longer casts to big fish in 2016. Aloha Randy!

Maxed Out

Very nice Yogi, love the extra wide version.

Are you no longer needing the wide red spool ?? Would you like to sell it ?? Reason I ask is I have a wide red tib frame but have no spool for it and the red spool you pictured is the perfect match for my frame.  Just inquiring, please don't feel obligated to sell it.

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!