THE TANK TRAVELS THE WORLD-PHOTOS AND REPORTS TO COME

Started by Dominick, November 04, 2015, 07:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RowdyW

I'd say that the next improvement to the "Tank" should be a set of Tom's, Cortez plates in red.

Shark Hunter

The Tank is Stylin' and Profilin' with Lou's knob addition.
John, It is time to represent the capability of the one and only original Tank.
Made by the one and only Obi-Wan Pennobi.
It is in your Hands.
If you touch any presets. knobs, levers or washers. You will be Chastised.
This reel is almost Biblical in the chronicles of alantani com.
Make us proud my brother! ;)
No pressure. :D
Life is Good!

Dominick

Quote from: RowdyW on April 21, 2017, 04:12:44 AM
I'd say that the next improvement to the "Tank" should be a set of Tom's, Cortez plates in red.
Naw!  The Tank could probably handle 50lbs of drag as is.  Though, I could not hold that much drag.  Although, it would be fun to see how much more drag it could take.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

RowdyW

Quote from: Dominick on April 21, 2017, 08:10:12 PM
Naw!  The Tank could probably handle 50lbs of drag as is.  Though, I could not hold that much drag.  Although, it would be fun to see how much more drag it could take.  Dominick
Maybe it's time for a second generation "Tank" build.          Rudy

Alto Mare

Quote from: RowdyW on April 22, 2017, 01:16:46 AM
Quote from: Dominick on April 21, 2017, 08:10:12 PM
Maybe it's time for a second generation "Tank" build.          Rudy
Go for it Rudy, you got my blessings. ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

swill88

Quote from: ez2cdave on April 20, 2017, 11:54:29 PM
Quote from: Dominick on April 20, 2017, 10:50:14 PMNow that I have your attention, how much side to side drift should the spool travel?  Dominick

.002973", exactly . . .  LOL ! ! !

I don't read Czech Dave... What's that number in metric? :D

Steve

bty... love seeing the tank's evolution in pictures. Thanks!

ez2cdave

Quote from: swill88 on April 22, 2017, 02:41:05 AM
Quote from: ez2cdave on April 20, 2017, 11:54:29 PM
Quote from: Dominick on April 20, 2017, 10:50:14 PMNow that I have your attention, how much side to side drift should the spool travel?  Dominick

.002973", exactly . . .  LOL ! ! !

I don't read Czech Dave... What's that number in metric? :D

Steve

bty... love seeing the tank's evolution in pictures. Thanks!

Steve,

Apologies . . .  Here is the metric value   .002973" = 0.0755142 mm

PS - I don't speak Czech either - LOL !

Tight Lines !

Dominick

A Russian scientist and a Czechoslovakian scientist had spent their whole lives studying the majestic grizzly bear.  The Russian and the Czech were given cell phones and told to report in each day to the ranger station.

For several days they called in, and then nothing was heard from the two scientists. The rangers mounted a search party and found the scientists' camp completely ravaged. There was no sign of the missing men.

They then followed the trail of a male and a female bear. They found the female and decided they must kill the animal to find out if she had eaten the scientists, because they feared an international incident. They killed the female and cut open the bear's stomach and, sure enough, found the remains of the Russian.

One ranger turned to the other and said, "You know what this means, don't you?"

"Of course," the other ranger nodded. "The Czech is in the male."   ;D ;D ;D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

thorhammer

Bill B

"Of course," the other ranger nodded. "The Czech is in the male."   ;D ;D ;D ;D Dominick

I should have seen that one coming  ;D ;D   Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

ez2cdave

Quote from: Dominick on April 22, 2017, 07:17:24 PM
A Russian scientist and a Czechoslovakian scientist had spent their whole lives studying the majestic grizzly bear.  The Russian and the Czech were given cell phones and told to report in each day to the ranger station.

For several days they called in, and then nothing was heard from the two scientists. The rangers mounted a search party and found the scientists' camp completely ravaged. There was no sign of the missing men.

They then followed the trail of a male and a female bear. They found the female and decided they must kill the animal to find out if she had eaten the scientists, because they feared an international incident. They killed the female and cut open the bear's stomach and, sure enough, found the remains of the Russian.

"Of course," the other ranger nodded. "The Czech is in the male."   ;D ;D ;D ;D Dominick

I actually enjoyed that little chuckle . . . LOL !

Tight Lines !

thorhammer

The Tank and I have a date tomorrow....

thorhammer

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

David Hall

What no offshore satellite connection?  No on the water reporting?