Sealine Dimentions and ID

Started by Keta, March 18, 2017, 02:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

What is the diameter and width od 450H and 50H reels?  I have 6 reels that I can not ID, they are 4" in diameter and 3-3/4" wide.  The owner thinks they are 50H.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

I have a few at home but I am not home. Will let you know when I get back home.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

swill88

Quote from: Bryan Young on March 18, 2017, 03:06:14 AM
I have a few at home but I am not home. Will let you know when I get back home.

X2...

Steve

day0ne

That is a 600H. A 50H is a 2 1/2/0- 3/0 sized, small. BTW, I measured my 600H so that is correct
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Keta

Thank you, they are impressive reels but only a 3 fiber washer drag stack.  I will measure the metal washers and see if I can cure that.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Quote from: Keta on March 18, 2017, 05:23:00 AM
Thank you, they are impressive reels but only a 3 fiber washer drag stack.  I will measure the metal washers and see if I can cure that.
Lee, I have a 5-stack configuration for the 600H. Let me know what you need. My kit uses Penn HT-100 drag washers, 6-114 under gear and 6-115 washers in the stack.  I should have the HT-100 washers at home. It was flying from Philadelphia to California when I landed here in Philadelphia. 😂  I should have had it shipped to my hotel.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

I found my old drawings for the Diawa washers.  For now these reels will stay stock.

Mark Twain

ReelFishingProblems

I upgraded the drag washers in my 50H. It is quite the capable reel. Plus it was my late grandfathers that he used for sturgeon in the Columbia (seems small for such large prehistoric monsters). Now it is my kayak reel.

Rancanfish

Hey Lee, don't forget Tom made up SS sleeves for those babies too.

I upgraded my 600's with both Bry's stack and Tom's posts.  I was just playing with them a bit before dinner.  A Daiwa Tank.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.