I owe, I owe so it's back to work I go.

Started by Keta, January 22, 2016, 06:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

With the cutter being shut down for 3 months I have not been able to get parts cut and my funding is poor.  The cutter finally got his partner out of the picture and is back to work.  Unfortunately his partner, his "x-girlfriend", took the computer with my files on it and sold my material for scrap when she had Mat locked out.  Fortunately the cutter found my thumb drive in his desk.  I have my drawings backed up on CD now.

As of now I am forced to raise my prices by $0.50 each.    Most dogs will be $3.50  (I know I said I was raising them to this before but could not do it then), some larger ones $4.50.   Drag washers are not worth the price I have had to charge so I will keep them at $3.00.   As soon as I finish a large order I will have my operation funds in better shape.

I have some SS and Aluminum crab gauges being cut (CA, WA and OR) if there is any interest.  As of now I think they will be around $5.00-$6.00.  No more broken plastic crab gauges.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

steelfish

The Baja Guy

RowdyW

Lee, are you going to be able to offer reel handles again?     RUDY

thorhammer

i do have a bunch of knobs needing Keta cranks :)

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

David Hall

I'd take one of your crab gauges off your hands, who knows we may still get a chance to fish them this year.
Just not in the next couple weeks.

handi2

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

mike1010

Lee, what does this mean for the squidder SS dogs?  Thanks.

Mike

swill88

Keta

Quote from: mike1010 on January 23, 2016, 04:37:36 PM
Lee, what does this mean for the squidder SS dogs?  Thanks.

Mike

Prototype cut.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Keta

Quote from: David Hall on January 22, 2016, 10:34:39 PM
I'd take one of your crab gauges off your hands, who knows we may still get a chance to fish them this year.
Just not in the next couple weeks.

California, do you want aluminum or stainless steel?

Mark Twain