Winter has come

Started by Reel 224, December 05, 2015, 01:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Winter has come to the east coast this morning it's 28deg's :( I have come to dislike the cold. I have to move to a much warmer climate.

Joe 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Keta

Before I was gutted and had the bad things removed O loved winter, now I get cold and have trouble getting warm.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

STRIPER LOU

I know what you mean Joe! I'm an August baby and I'd rather sweat any day.
Last year I put 4 foot markers along the driveway. By the 3rd storm or so you couldn't see them any more. UGH!!!!!!
Glad to see you back on here and the best to you and Ruth.
..........................Lou

conchydong

Still waiting for a cool snap in S. Florida. We have only had one morning so far that the low went into the upper 60's. We are getting tons of rain though. About 3"-4" just yesterday alone with more today.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Keta on December 05, 2015, 02:45:13 PM
Before I was gutted and had the bad things removed O loved winter, now I get cold and have trouble getting warm.
Lee, 28 would feel like summer to you ::), I don't know how you do it. did you star chopping the ice at 4:00 AM so the animals could drink?

Joe, they're predicting a mild winter for us, thanks to el NiƱo , we seem to be stock in a good pattern, but I don't really trust them, my firewood is stocked  ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

It was 21 degrees here yesterday morning. It is supposed to warm up in the fifty's today.
Going out to mow and rake leaves one last time. Ugh!
Life is Good!

Reel 224

Well my son was here from Huston for a few days, he said he likes the cold weather here and snow. I asked him. Did you loose you mind on the trip here? ;D It's warming up here tonight 33 Degs.

Sal We have plenty of Fire wood, as a matter of fact we are burning wood right now in the fire place. We have a air tight box with a blower and it heats up the whole house.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."