Mango Man Strikes

Started by Newell Nut, December 01, 2015, 10:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

It has been a few weeks doing other stuff like killing deer, mowing lawn and watching the darned wind blow too hard to fish in the Daytona area. We got out today and the mangos were liking my bait. Several big AJs were caught today and a few other guys got some mangos. Captain AL had really nice stringer of porgies but no pic. The water was dirty looking but the fish were hungry and that is what counts. My Hercules GTS80XH rod is still my favorite reef rod with just the right sensitivity and backbone.

broschro

nice Mango's i need to get out. :(

Dominick

Way to go Dwight.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Steve-O

Nice stringer of fish, Dwight.   You got Mangos...we got 12 degrees F and snow....tis the season.   :D >:(

Newell Nut

Can Y'all Smell This
Sure was good.

Newell Nut

Quote from: broschro on December 01, 2015, 11:02:53 PM
nice Mango's i need to get out. :(

Not many windows lately due to the weather.

broschro

You can say that again. My eight year old asked me why the ocean is only flat on days when he is in school ???  I told him that's just how it is ;D I can't wait to get those boys out one weekend soon. Winter brake is coming up soon and The Cobia winter run was epic this time last year along with some nice seabass. I will post a full report next time me and the Kids do a trip.
Tight lines to all.       

Newell Nut

Two guys lost some nice cobias today and one smaller one got gaffed.

Dominick

Quote from: Newell Nut on December 01, 2015, 11:42:35 PM
Can Y'all Smell This
Sure was good.

No wonder you look good Dwight that is one healthy meal.  I guess eating healthy is in my future.  :(  :-\  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Newell Nut

Dominick, old dogs are hard to retrain. Good Luck ;D

Reel 224

Dwight: Nice catch and nice looking plat of healthy food. I see you are wearing your Seeker hat also. :)

Joe  
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Alto Mare

Very nice Mango Man ;).
Dominick, I don't eat healthy and still look good. Sorry buddy, sometimes it just happens ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Newell Nut

Shark Hunter

Great pictures Jamie and Dwight!
Life is Good!

bluefish69

Healthy is one thing. The Guses you can double & the Zuks you can toss I have never liked them [I was forced to eat them as a kid]. Where's the Spuds?Double the amount of Fish. Now you have a plate.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.