Aluminum Jig Master side plate sets

Started by Cortez_Conversions, December 05, 2015, 08:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vilters

Hi Tom, please put me in line for a silver set w/ slotted bearing caps. if no silver sets left, black is good too. thanks!

redfish12

Tom, if there are any green available I'll take a set with the screwdriver cup!

Three se7ens

I'm in for a silver or rd if you have any left.

jigmaster501

knurled cups. I will take the color that has the hardest and longest lasting finish.

STRIPER LOU

Tom, I would like red and knurled cup.
Thank you,  ..  lou

MarkT

Quote from: jigmaster501 on December 07, 2015, 12:19:13 AM
knurled cups. I will take the color that has the hardest and longest lasting finish.
That would be silver.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

RowdyW

Cortez_Conversions

The anodize has the same hardness. Silver doesn't show scratches as much. There was one run of frames that I had the black type III hard ano, that was harder.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

MarkT

Type 3 is the hardest but at any given level, silver will show scratches less.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

sdlehr

If I'm not too late may I request Silver, knurled caps. If no Silver Black, then red, then green. I'll send a PM with contact info.
Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

broadway

Hey Tom,
 Happy to see I'm gonna get the two jig masters I bought all dressed up... 1 green and 1 silver for me, please.  Both with the knurled bearing cap please.
Let me know when to send the dough.
Thanks for bringing these to the table,
Dom
PS- when the 113h plates come out I'll need 3 red and 3 silver👍

Rothmar2

Sorry for checking in late Tom, but 1 silver set, knurled bearing caps.
Thanks for making these available, very excited to own some of your work!

BMITCH

Oooh..I guess I'm fashionably late 😟😟 tom if there is any left in silver I'll take one. If no silver than red..or black or green. In that order. With the knurled bearing cap....please.

Bob
luck is the residue of design.

RUSTY OLD COLT

PUT ME DOWN FOR ONE SILVER SET WITH THE ADJUSTABLE BEARING KNOB IF THERE ARE ANY LEFT

Maxed Out

Thanks Tom,

I am still on four the 4 I ordred.... 1 silver, 2 red, and 1 black with knurled cup + 3 extra cups.

If there are any leftovers, I would also take another silver and one green set, but only after all pre orders are filled and any newcomers are taken care of..........Wednesday can't come soon enough, Thanks Tom.

I'll pay you for the extra 3 custom knurled cups at the same time.

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!