Aluminum Jig Master side plate sets

Started by Cortez_Conversions, December 05, 2015, 08:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Tom, those look awesome, thanks for making us happy ;D.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

anglingarchitect

1 Red 1 green, both  with knurled cups.

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Rancanfish on December 11, 2015, 02:33:43 AM
Tom, is the black more of a gunmetal color as it appears in the pics?

It's black, I wish I could offer a gun metal!
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Three se7ens

Those all look fantastic, but that green is just WOW!

bluefish69

Tom

I would like 1 set of Black & 1 set of Red. Both with Knurled Bearings

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Dominick

Tom if available I would like green with knurled bearing cup.  I'll PM you my info.  Please respond with payment instructions.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

garking84

Frank

Hi Tom,

I resent my original PM's for order and contact info.

Thanks,
Frank
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

Cortez_Conversions

I'll be out and about for the weekend. I will continue shipping on Monday! Have a great weekend everyone.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

BryanC

I tried sending an IM, but not sure if it went through.  I wrote:  Are there any aluminum jigmaster sideplates still available?  If so, I would like to purchase two sets.  Silver is my preference, but I would also be OK with black or red (I would only want to buy one red set though, not two).

Actually, I would also be OK with a green set, so if you have any available in any color, please put me down for a couple.

I prefer the knurled bearing cup also.

STRIPER LOU

Hey Tom, beautiful work as always!!!! I have a red coming and if you have a green available I would like one with the knurled bearing cup. Please let me know.
............................Lou

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I spoke with Tom to get his blessing before I posted this, and he encouraged me to let everyone know that I have a good selection of components to use with Tom's beautiful side plates, so please consider this post as complimentary to Tom's, not as a hijacking.  There are new Tiburon 501 frames in red and silver, Accurate Accuframes in purple (99) and black (500), and a large collection of lightweight aluminum Newell Jigmaster conversion kits (spool, bars, base and rod clamp) for all four Jigmaster widths (501 - 1 5/8", 99 - 2 1/8", 500 - 2 7/16" and Yellowfin Special - 2 3/4").  I also have a limited quantity of Penn and Newell aluminum spools for the 501 width, Accurate and Newell spools for the 99 width, Penn aluminum 500 spools, red Penn Anniversary 500 spool, and Newell 500 spools. 

Please send me a PM or email at rfpauly@aol.com if you might be interested in any of the above.

Thanks,

Randy Pauly
Vintage Offshore Tackle

steelhead_killer

><)))">

Shark Hunter

One set in Black for me Big Tom!
Whatever caps you have available are fine, Whenever you get to it.
Life is Good!

twotone

Will these fit Alan Chui's dbl dog bridge? I don't remember seeing if it does.
twotone