Aluminum Jig Master side plate sets

Started by Cortez_Conversions, December 05, 2015, 08:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiala

Received my CC plates today... INCREDIBLE gorgeous emerald-green masterpieces!! I am speechless (which happens very rarely):

Proving, once again, that the creative/artistic/engineering talent here is absolutely off the charts... THANK you, Tom!   :) ;) :D ;D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

PacRat

Tom,
I haven't received an invoice yet. I keep looking at the photos and I can't resist asking to add a set of black with knurled...if black is still available. So that would be one silver and one black, both knurled.
Thanks
Mike

Maxed Out

Wow Tom, fantastic workmanship, and attention to detail.

Just want to say thanks. I built 4 reels yesterday with your plate kits, silver black, and red and they are all perfect match ups in color to my tib frames and absolutely stunning and smooth as silk. I never knew a jigmaster could turn into such a precision instrument, but proof is in the pudding.

Ted

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Tightlines667

Tom,
I know I am a little late to the party... well ok... alot late, but I would like to request:

-2 sets of those beautiful green sideplates with knurled knobs.

PM sent.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Cortez_Conversions

Quick update-- You guys are keeping me busy! I'm trying to get orders invoiced and shipped as quickly as possible.
Thank you all!
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

mitch27

hi tom , I would like two in black knurled if available . Let me know how to pay. Sent you a PM also. Thanks Mitch.

PacRat

Joe,
Those are bronze bushings. I would assume they are to use in place of bearings for kayak and surf guys who's reels might get a dunking. Tom referred to them in the first post.

twotone

twotone

vilters

Quote from: Aiala on December 15, 2015, 09:29:07 PM
Received my CC plates today... INCREDIBLE gorgeous emerald-green masterpieces!! I am speechless (which happens very rarely):

Proving, once again, that the creative/artistic/engineering talent here is absolutely off the charts... THANK you, Tom!   :) ;) :D ;D

~A~

WOW!  :o :o :o  I ordered mine in silver, but am now green with envy! beautiful for sure! 

mikeysm

If you have a set of red plates left. I would like a set with knurled knobs.

Rancanfish

Joe,  I use this rule of thumb,  If I'm going to cast with it for distance, oil (321)  or if I'm trolling, grease.  Hope that helps.

PS.  Good to see you here again regularly.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Reel 224 on December 17, 2015, 09:12:19 PM
Tom; received my plates today, BEAUTIFUL!! Have question though. What are the two brass spacers fore? Are they fore the bridge?

Joe

Hello Joe, those are bearing bronze bushings. As mentioned, they are for surf or 'yakking. You could use them anytime distance casting isn't a priority.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Cortez_Conversions

I'm really sorry I don't have time to reply to everyone. If you have PM'ed me or posted on this thread, rest assured I have you down in the books. As I go thru and fill orders, I will contact you.
Thanks!
Tom

anglingarchitect

i got mine and Aiala is right these things are beautiful and flawless.