Yummy for you Tummy

Started by gstours, December 20, 2015, 05:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here is the result of a good spot shrimp pot fishing day 2 hours boatride away from home.  Lots of work.  Lots of Fun.

TomT

And LOTS of delicious eating too!!  The 3 times I have fished Alaska, those shrimp are always "Good Eats" on the dinner table!!
TomT

Dominick

Gary that is terrific.  We here in CA cannot get wild shrimp.  The shrimp in the markets are farmed shrimp.  Bon Appetit.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

BMITCH

Gary, those look delicious !!!
What size reel and line do you use to catch those..lol
luck is the residue of design.

Alto Mare

You did good Gary. Now invite the neighbors and have a heck of a feast with a bonfire ;).

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

gstours

Ya the bonfire sounds good,  as I do have a nice fire pit in my backyard.  But dont use it as much as I,d like.....Funny how time slipps you by.    Its hard to stop sometimes and enjoy the peasefullness when its always peacefull and quiet.   Its sure fun to fall asleep on the boat or at the firepit,  either one ,,,,,, take your pick?

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: gstours on December 20, 2015, 04:37:27 PM
Ya the bonfire sounds good,  as I do have a nice fire pit in my backyard.  But dont use it as much as I,d like.....Funny how time slipps you by.    Its hard to stop sometimes and enjoy the peasefullness when its always peacefull and quiet.   Its sure fun to fall asleep on the boat or at the firepit,  either one ,,,,,, take your pick?

Wow! What a beautiful haul! That's my sweet tooth right there.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Maxed Out

Wow Gary, what kind of shrimp are those ?? They look more like lobster

We have spot prawns here in the pacific northwest, but it's only open 2 days a year for 8 hours and limit is 80 per person.

To answer your question....Snoozing on the boat or in front of a fire, it's a coin toss, but if those shrimp are cooking on the fire, that's where I'd rather be.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Shark Hunter

Hard work pays off Gary.
Very Nice. ;)
Life is Good!

reelrepair123

gary , between the halibut and shrimp i'm moving to alaska, and then again i hate the cold now that i'm older, your winters are longer than long islands, i guess i'll stay put and eat my heart out looking at all your great catches, oh did you have the red cooler when you were shrimping?    take care my friend, Merry Christmas to you and your family, i hope santa doesn't bring you a new cooler, it might not work as well as then old good luck charm.       harryk