The Rams are coming back!!!

Started by Marcq, January 13, 2016, 07:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcq

Can't believe it, they should have never leave in the first place, I'm taking the champagne out    8)

Cheers!!!!

Can't believe it, can't believe it

Wahoo!!

Marc..

Ron Jones

I grew up around there. Lots of people were less than happy when they left. I didn't care, it didn't bring the yellowtail back.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Mac53

Unfortunately they are coming back in sad condition but I think Chip Kelly will be a big benefit for their quarterback. 

MarkT

Chip Kelly went to the 49ers, not the Rams!  I'm glad to see them back.  I never hated the Rams for leaving, just Georgia for taking them away to my home town.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Alto Mare

Yeah, try keeping him on your side of the coast...please ::).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

MarkT

Yeah, Chip was kind of a train wreck for the Eagles. Hopefully, in SF, he'll just be the coach and not the GM making the personnel decisions.  Otherwise he'll wreck them too!

Actually, I haven't been a 9'er fan since the end of the Walsh era and now that the Rams are back in LA, go ahead and wreck them!

sdlehr

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 16, 2016, 03:09:08 AM
Yeah, try keeping him on your side of the coast...please ::).
Sal, I went to this guy's son's wedding in June. We were guests of the bride's family.

That's me on the left. I was born into a NY Giants family. I would rather have met Phil Simms. I met Lawrence Taylor in an airport once, and all I could think of when I met Jaws was how Taylor said he used to love to tackle him because of the sound he made when he hit the ground.

In case you're wondering, he's about 6'2" and I'm a little vertically challenged. I still have those two cigars that are in my pocket. They're in my humidor. They're Jaworski branded cigars.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Alto Mare

Nice pic Sid.... Jaws got it done for us.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

MarkT

Yeah, I still like him as an analyst on TV and ESPN radio.

sdlehr

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 16, 2016, 04:27:08 AM
Nice pic Sid.... Jaws got it done for us.

Sal
Sal, I was at the U of Delaware in the late 70's. I was surrounded by Eagles fans..... it was tough being a Giants fan in the late 70's. And the early 70's. And the late 60's. And the early 80's. Then we kind of went on a roll in the late 80's and 90's. Jaws was NFC MVP in '79. When I met him I congratulated him (it was his son's wedding). His response was, "I didn't do anything". I told him I had been saving that since 1979. Vince Papale was also at the wedding. He isn't a really big guy.... I was surprised. Broad, not tall.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

swill88

I didn't like it when the Rams moved to Anaheim. It'll be nice to see them in the Coliseum for a year.