Re- do of Nifty lil Heat Source Post

Started by gstours, January 11, 2016, 06:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Attatched below are the pictures that I tried to send earlier from photobucket files.   This Item is a great tool for those needing a little heat and is quite inexpensive, a good quality item with instant ignition and an adjustable flame.   I give this thing 5 stars!

it is Butane and lights with a push of a button on back.
Fills from the bottom with the easily available pressurized fuel can (Ron-son) is popular.

here is the low setting that locks on.

here is the flame on high setting.  it locks on, and is adjustable fully from low to high.    There are times when you need heat in a pinpoint area.   as well as a flame for lighting things.   This might work for you.

Not a bad deal for about 7 bucks usa to your doorstep.        its made in china of course and marketed buy it now on e-bay as well as other sites.   I,ve used mine a lot,  and give it high marks.

gstours

Oops the first and last picture are out of order,   its not real hard to follow though!

Dominick

Perfect for browning a crust on creme brulee.   :-*  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

I thought you were going to say light up a fatty!   just kiddin of course.

Dominick

Quote from: gstours on January 12, 2016, 03:22:01 AM
I thought you were going to say light up a fatty!   just kiddin of course.
Now there is an word I haven't heard since the 70s.   ;D :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Ron Jones

Looks great for cleaning up a crummy solder job or working with a battery pack.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

sdlehr

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 12, 2016, 06:05:16 AM
There will be no Fatty Lighting Boys. :D
Wait! I hadn't seen that in the rules!

Sid
SE FL
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector