Blue plates for a 500/501????

Started by pjstevko, January 17, 2016, 08:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

Who sells blue side plates for a 500/501????

I wanna put together a 3 colored 501  ;D ;D ;D ;D

PJ

Vintage Offshore Tackle

PJ, how about a new purple Accurate left side plate and a new silver or red Accurate right side plate?  I have singles that I would love to unload.

Randy

pjstevko

What I meant by the colors was matching side plates of one color, frame of other and spool as a third color......

I've already got a silver frame and a purple spool.....what other mismatched plates do you have thatmight compliment what I already have?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Bryan Young

PJ,
At least your reel would be one of a kind. Rainbow reel.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

theswimmer

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on January 17, 2016, 09:37:20 PM
PJ, how about a new purple Accurate left side plate and a new silver or red Accurate right side plate?  I have singles that I would love to unload.

Randy

Randy, Could you PM prices for the purple left and the red right please?
Thx,
Jonathan
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Dear Jonathan,

The purple left side (at lower left in the photo below) is the non-clicker style.  The red right side is at top center in the photo.  The both appear to be unused but have a few tiny flaws from handling over the years.  Please let me know if these might work for you.

Thanks,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: pjstevko on January 17, 2016, 08:17:14 PM
Who sells blue side plates for a 500/501????

I wanna put together a 3 colored 501  ;D ;D ;D ;D

PJ

PJ, look what I just remembered that I have: