My 8 year old is a fishing fool.

Started by broschro, February 04, 2016, 05:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

This is Ashton  he will be 9 this Summer and has fished Offshore sense the age of 6. My 10yer old Ayden and my friends Logan and Doug also caught big fish on this day.we keep 25 vermillons, 8 triggerfish and a few porgys. We must of trough back 10 or more red snapper that went 10 -40# several over 20#s. Fun day offshore with my kids and good friends. Here's a few pictures

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

broschro

Thanks Bryan. He is something he handled that big red snapper all by himself i could not believe it. The fish yanked him across the boat and he didn't flinch.

Alto Mare

Nice job Jamie, heck of a way keeping the kids busy ;).

...fixed that pic above.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

coastal_dan

Nice! Way to get him into the outdoors!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

BMITCH

Nice fish..good fun...better memories! Thanks for sharing

Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Reel 224

To see that smile on you sons, says it all ;D ;D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

broschro

Thanks Sal  My boys are some Awesome fishermen and they don't even know it. I had some good video from the gopro but erased it some how :'( Next trip out i will try and post a video for everyone to enjoy.

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono