The Big Orange Crush... coming to Puget Sound soon !

Started by kmstorm, January 10, 2020, 08:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmstorm

My new Stealth Kayak is getting closer to being delivered to me.  It began life in South Africa, and has worked its way around to Houston, and as of this morning it is Deming, New Mexico. It will go to Santa Rosa, California next to unpacked with the other 28 yaks packed in a shipping container. From there another truck to take it north to its new home.

What to call it...
"Triple Nickle" (model number is Fisha 555), or the "Big Orange Crush" Or as they say in Cranston, Rhode Island, my home town the "Arrrange Crush" lol.

Of course that means I have a better chance of using it for ice fishing than for chasing salmon right now but hey I hope to have a lot of paddling under my belt when the season opens.

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Stan

Should have had the green and yellow....then it would have been a Del's!!!

(I grew up in Fall River)

David Hall

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Donnyboat

look Great, what sort of fishing gear are you going to use on it, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Ron Jones

That looks fast enough for the sound, love watching yaks try to get out of the way of ferries. Almost every trip out of Bainbridge.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

wailua boy

thorhammer

I'd call it the Cheezit. Cause I eat Cheezits like a handful of ...well, cheezits :) Tight lines, that baby has frequent flyer miles!!

John