3/12/16 Cod Trip - Any interest?

Started by coastal_dan, February 17, 2016, 06:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastal_dan

Well, after getting everything ready, watching youtube videos and mentally prepping...God even gave us great weather...I had to cancel...Luckily, they were fantastic and gave me a full credit towards another trip.

I've had this stomach flu for 3 days and am still extremely light headed, probably due to dehydration. 

It really blows, quite pissed at myself, but not much I could've done about it anyway...

sigh... >:(

Enough pity party, have a great weekend all and stay away from sick people  ;D
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

STRIPER LOU

Hey Dan, look at it this way, .. the fishing will be even better the next trip around!
Hope your feeling better Bud!
.....Regards,  ..  Lou

coastal_dan

Thanks Lou, super bummed.  But you are right, I will enjoy it more next time.  Very strange feeling this constant dizziness/lightheadedness, almost like walking around with a buzz  ::)...not a good scenario when fishing for 18 hours.  :'(
Dan from Philadelphia...

bluefish69

Dan

The best report that I saw was 26 keepers for 6 fares + some big Ling. Montauk isn't much better. Water is still Cold, next month will be better.
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Reel 224

Quote from: bluefish69 on March 12, 2016, 01:23:35 AM
Dan

The best report that I saw was 26 keepers for 6 fares + some big Ling. Montauk isn't much better. Water is still Cold, next month will be better.

Yes Dan feel better and Ive went out of Montauk and got tossed around the whole trip, if I was like you....well lets just say I would be chummin more then fishing. :P ;D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

coastal_dan

I got out Saturday :)  I'll post a report in members trips forum.  Not a ton of fish, but had a blast.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Marcq

Cool!! looking forward to it  8)
Marc..