What Have I Done

Started by The Great Maudu, February 21, 2016, 03:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Maudu

I found this on eBay advertised as a 6/0 narrow frame. I've never heard of such a thing but bought it on a whim figuring I can make something out of it. I'm sure one of you gurus will know exactly what I have. Best Mike.
https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/121898540808

MarkT

Do you have a spool to go with it? If so, you're golden.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Tightlines667

I have a new black Tiburon spool to match that you can have for $50+ shipping....

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=15729.0

LMK if you are interested.

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Alto Mare

Maudu, grab that spool for $50, one from Tiburon is double the cost.
A complete narrow kit, spool and frame will set you back $200.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

The Great Maudu

Tightlines666 sir, I will be happy to buy the spool from you. Thank you for that. Please pm me your PayPal account or how you would like to be paid.  So what is this thing anyway?

DaBigOno

"What we have here" is ....

A 60NK for approx. a little over a $100 = A GREAT DEAL !

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

The Great Maudu

My neighbor, the mighty Shark Hunter just bought one of these as well. We will be putting our heads together on the build out. I'm open to suggestions on tricking mine out. Thanks all.

TheReelShop

Shark Hunter

Forgive the fuzzy picture. I'm still learning how to use my new camera.
I'm putting quite a few goodies in mine Mike.
SS Sleeve from Bryan,
Double dogs from Lee,
Hex Gears from Alan Chui,
SS Yoke from Dawn or Scotts,
Handle Arm from Adam,
and 5/0 Grip from the Bosu.
Life is Good!

The Great Maudu

Well I received the new black spool from tightlines666 and it's perfect. I'm thinking dark maroon side plates would look good so if anybody has a set let me know. Also, i want a really cool handle. Something kind of different. Suggestions?

David Hall

So many options on handles, a moderate power handle slightly longer than stock can be had from motive fab right here in a few different options.  You want big and stout?  The Boss AT has them in several sizes.