everyone, please consider posting a full face photo as an avatar

Started by alantani, February 13, 2011, 09:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cone

Dom, Justin fixed me up. Then I lost it because the site was over the limit on capacity. I linked mine from photobucket. Good luck! Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

triumphrick

I can't seem to get my pic loaded as an avatar...

I do this at several sites, so shouldn't be a problem, just cant get it to upload here...

I have tried to link it thru photobucket as well as thru the "browse" feature...

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

triumphrick

BMITCH

Ok. Having some trouble uploading my avatar from photobucket. Any suggestions?
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

redsetta

Check the size Bob - the avatar pics won't load if they're too large...
Email it to me if you'd like me to sort it.
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

blacklab

hi all,
             just stumbled across this site and wow !!
  well im based in Melbourne Australia, and love my penn senators of the 70-80 erra
  I still have my original first 113h 4/0 I bought it 79
  ive just managed to purchase  1- 113h 4/0 special and a 114 6/0 senator, from the 70" or 80"s both still in there original box
  with tools and even the penn lube !!  im in heaven.
  ive swapped out the old drags to carbon-tex  ones on the 4/0 so far, but after reading this site, I guess I need to swap out the main gear to stainless steel, as I will be using these two reels on the tuna down under, probably should put them up for display as they are unused and pristine,   but, na   Im going to use them.
  so looking forward to reading all on here and hopefully get some advice on where to get those s/s gears etc etc
look forward to chatting
regards
colin

AJ

Tried several time, even wrote the directions out but no luck.
Robb

AJ

It works now, just need to re-size to 120x120 or less.
Thanks Alan, you are the BEST!

Dominick

That looks good.  I don't know why my avatar is blurred.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

dom, your avatar looks crystal clear to me.  how many zins have you had this evening? ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!