B-day score...!

Started by Aiala, March 06, 2016, 04:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMITCH

Happy birthday Aiala!!!!! Nice birthday bling!!!!
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

theswimmer

Hope you're fishing!
Happy Bday Miss A!
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

thorhammer

Happy birthday! bling is bling!!!!

Zimbass

Many happy returns for the day. Happy Birthday !
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

sundaytrucka

Happy B-day Aiala!

That is a great gift, most here would agree. Hope you had a good one!

-Scott
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

Penn Chronology

Happy Birthday Aiala! Glad to see you are treating yourself well. I have wanted one of those for a long time. I simply cannot get past the price. Congrats, this reel is guaranteed to be a future classic.

wallacewt

happy birthday and many more
cheers

Jerseymic

Many happy returns Aiala

Mike

coastal_dan

Happy Birthday and what a treat that is!   :o
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Aiala

Thanks, guys, for all the kind wishes... you all rock!! Being a "lady of a certain age" isn't so terrible when I get to hang out with such a terrific group of totally cool gentlemen. I'm looking forward with great anticipation to a splendid summer of fishing and I wish everyone good luck and tight lines!   :)
~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Aiala

Look what my father got me! Of course I must publicly express HUGE sincere thanks to Dwight (Newell Nut) who graciously agreed to part with this BNIB iconic angling treasure from his private collection:

This gem will definitely NOT be a shelfie; the late great Carl Newell made it to be fished, and so it shall be. Cannot wait until June... Alijos or bust!!  :D  ;D 

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

MarkT

Score, that's a beauty!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Alto Mare

Scooore!!!!
Beautiful reel Aiala, enjoy it.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!