Rinse,Lather,Repeat..........

Started by Maxed Out, August 27, 2016, 08:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

After building the super wide jigmaster kit from Randy, then Tom just came out with more jigmaster plates.... I had to build another.  Just a standard 500 width made in the likeness of it's extra wide big brutha

Tom, Randy, Bryan, Alan(x2), and Adam should be very proud of the dreams they create. Assembly is childs play, but without all the great creative talent and imagination, none of this would be possible. A huge thanks to you guys, and for those that are not aware.....Tom H. currently has jigmaster sideplate kits available on his website. Get 'em while you can.

Ted

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Tightlines667

Ted,

Those turned out great!

Nice work!
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Beautiful set Ted!  They are going to look even better when you install your new custom silver bases.

Randy

steelhead_killer

><)))">

David Hall

Very nice Ted, those look spectacleacular!

timtastic

Those are slick Ted. From where did you get those handles?

Maxed Out

Quote from: timtastic on August 28, 2016, 05:11:38 AM
Those are slick Ted. From where did you get those handles?

Adam (motive fabrication) makes the handle killer arms and stars, and Alan C. (pro challenger) sells the sweet knobs. Both can be found in the for sale section on this forum.

Ted

Alto Mare

Ok Ted, I see you're testing my eyesight again, You need to turn that frame on top around, unless it's a lefty ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Maxed Out

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 28, 2016, 04:05:08 PM
Ok Ted, I see you're testing my eyesight again, You need to turn that frame on top around, unless it's a lefty ;D.

Good eye Sal, I purposely mounted it that way so the "super jigmaster" would be in front. Just my preference on that one.

Ted

coastal_dan

Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

thorhammer

Quote from: Maxed Out on August 27, 2016, 08:47:33 PM
After building the super wide jigmaster kit from Randy, then Tom just came out with more jigmaster plates.... I had to build another.  Just a standard 500 width made in the likeness of it's extra wide big brutha

Tom, Randy, Bryan, Alan(x2), and Adam should be very proud of the dreams they create. Assembly is childs play, but without all the great creative talent and imagination, none of this would be possible. A huge thanks to you guys, and for those that are not aware.....Tom H. currently has jigmaster sideplate kits available on his website. Get 'em while you can.

Ted

Mine waiting on bench for me to get home  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D