Boys Fishing Trip!

Started by Antho, March 16, 2016, 07:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverAngler

Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

Antho

Had an absolutely cracking day today😃5 Big Eye Tuna and a Makeral Tuna Trolling! We also caught two big Spanish Makeral trolling but list them at the boat😖Rod got a Rankin Cod and Mark got a fantastic Cobia😃 I had a pretty big Pink Snapper ( my first ever legal Pinkie ) bitten in half by a shark on the way up😖 Darrel, the guy who cleaned up yesterday caught nothing today but that's fishing😁
Born to fish, forced to work😏

Antho

We have almost filled an 80L Engel with fillets already😃

Antho

Another great day today😃Kalbarri is really turning it on for us! Schools of tuna everywhere though we still haven't gotten a Makeral. Lots of sharks about but they seem to be all of the whaler species which are very good eating and AND I finally got a legal Pink Snapper😃 I also caught my first ever Cobia!

Alto Mare

I call that a great day as well...nice!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Antho

Another great day today though the wind came in early and hard😒Mark got a great Duhfish and a fantastic Red Emperor, his first ever! I got a Rankin Cod and a Mangrove Jack, both new species for me😃We got some big Blue Line Emperors and another Bronze Whaler shark! But we had a casualty😔My trusty Shakespeare Tidewater rod finally bit of more than it could chew, broken by a shark😭If that means I'll need Togo out and by a new rid donor all bad😁

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

RiverAngler

You folks must be having a blast! All the pictures are sideways and upside-down.   ;D ;D ;D
Nice catch, Anglers!
Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

David Hall

Great report thanks for sharing.

Antho

Last day today and again the wind came in early and hard. Darrel got a nice Duhfish and  Bald Chin Grouper, Mark got some nice big Blue Line emperors and I got nothing😒Not a single keeper but that's fishing and we all had an off day, was just my turn today! I did have a couple big fish bust me off and I had another one taken by a 2.5m shark but this time the shark went crazy😳It jumped fully ( whole body out of the water ) 3 times!! Once it landed on the outboard pod, once only 3m or so from the side of the boat but heading in our direction and once further out! Never seen anything like it and of course, no one had a camera ready😔All in all we've had a great trip and we have a nice haul off fish to divvy up when we get home😊

coastal_dan

Nice!  Looks like a great trip.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...