113H Harness Lug Blanks

Started by Keta, April 30, 2016, 01:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTM

Hey Lee,

I'll take 3 sets please. BTW Lee have you re-considered making dogs and ratchets for the Penn 650SS or the 550SS? If so, I would be interested in several sets.

Thanx Lee,

Leo

Keta

I need to, keep on me about it.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Keta

Quote from: broadway on May 01, 2016, 02:52:52 AM
Hey Lee, 4 sets for this guy!
Thanks
Dom
PS- PM me when it's time to buck up, please. Since our lil' guy my head seems to be up my "shirt" ;)

It will get better, then worse then better.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

erikpowell

Bula Lee,
How ya doin bud?

I'll buy 3 sets from ya!   ;)

twotone

Lee, I'll do 3 sets.

Thanks again.
twotone

Keta

Hi Erik, things getting better on the island now?

Mark Twain

RowdyW

2 sets for me Lee.    Rudy

erikpowell

Quote from: Keta on May 01, 2016, 04:31:57 AM
Hi Erik, things getting better on the island now?

Bula Lee,
Yeah, things are slowly stabilizing after Winston here. Fresh local veggies are still in short supply as are bananas & papaya.
and I've been waiting on lumber for over 6 weeks now.
My friends in the northern areas of the main island just had power restored this past week, a month before expected, but still 9 weeks after the storm! 
Other outer islands are still cleaning up & trying to re-build. I think something like 40 island villages will be re-located.
We were lucky on the southern coast, since that beast was headed straight for us before it turned north...whew
Today started off gorgeous, but now its rainy and chilly. (probably 78 or so, but still damp & chilly  ;D )
I'm gonna put on a long sleeve.

Take care buddy.

Keta

Mark Twain

RonRico

I'd love a set! Please PM me when it's time because I tend to forget thins!  ;D
Steve from Florida

*Not actually named Ron*

*Not actually from St. Pomme de Terre*

broschro

sdlehr

Lee, just want to be clear, because there's a concurrent thread where Ted (Maxed Out) has ground down harness lugs to use with a modified outer ring to make the 113h lugless here http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=17944.0;topicseen

are these SS lugs you're making for this purpose, or are they standard size and shape lugs to be used because they are SS and available??

Maybe you can punch some out with the dimensions that would be needed by folks doing Ted's lugless modification??

Thanks.
Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Keta

What I have drawn and ordered are flush with the outer ring, these can be filed to fit under the ring.  I will draw up a shorter spacer lug and get them test cut.

Mark Twain

Rancanfish

Two easy peasey, Lee.  My first Lee products, yay!
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

steelfish

Quote from: Keta on April 30, 2016, 01:51:20 AM
I have several sets 113H harness lug blanks pre ordered but would like to cut as many as wanted in one cutting.  Let me know if you want a set, $6.00 per set plus $0.60 shipping.

I'm interested in anything that comes from your shop, but what exactly is the harness lug blanks?

Are they the lug harness with no ears/holes?
The Baja Guy