new to forum

Started by kungajim, June 16, 2016, 08:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kungajim

hey guys-

new member, just wanting to say hi. 

been fishing seriously for only the last few years, but have jumped in with some new gear, and doing most of the maintenance myself.  fish freshwater mostly, but have been coming across this forum, as I've been having some difficulty with one reel and can't figure out the problem(will post separately if I don't figure it out soon)...been getting a lot of good info here.  Also picked up some older, vintage casting reels and will be cleaning those up later on.  thanks for reading

Jim
so many baits....so little time

Aiala

Greetings, Jim! 

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

foakes

Hi Jim --

Welcome aboard --

Post some pics if you have any questions or hopefully something to share.

Lots of expert help available from all over the world.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

RiverAngler

Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

David Hall

Bill B

Hello Jim...welcome from the Sacramento Delta.....we are good at solving problems here.....just post your issue in the appropriate thread and someone will be along shortly to help....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

kungajim

thx for the warm welcome.

I think I have the problem solved...waiting on a part from Daiwa.  The pinion gear was worn where it meets the pinion pin.  if this doesn't fix it, I'll let you all know.  thx

Jim
so many baits....so little time

Tiddlerbasher

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!