Thank you IRS...Sort of

Started by Big Tim, May 06, 2016, 02:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

After a 2 year battle with the IRS I'm winning...Finally. They cost me last years trip on the SOA charter and countless headaches & a lot of $$$ to a Tax guy!!! But my fortunes are starting to turn and the IRS is starting to pay  ;D Not without a fight , but pay they will. First installment payed the tax guy a couple of bills and this today...YES !!!

BT

swill88

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

coastal_dan

Nice!  I can't wait to use mine this summer, may I suggest one of Alan's handles?  The 5/0 feels fantastic on the Narrow reel.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Bill Karr

Nice Tim!
A little lighter than the ProGear? Looking forward to seeing you use it.
Bill

Dominick

Winning is what it is all about.  Glad to see things are looking up.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

steelfish

congrats Tim really nice reel.

That sweet flavor of a victory against the monster of the 7 heads (I cant helped Im a CPA and know about this)

let me enjoy your victory sharing that I also got a gift from the IRS and it was also a Penn, still havent used it just got the line

since I already have a Baja Special I went with this one.
The Baja Guy

Big Tim

Quote from: steelfish on May 06, 2016, 06:42:31 PM
congrats Tim really nice reel.

That sweet flavor of a victory against the monster of the 7 heads (I cant helped Im a CPA and know about this)

let me enjoy your victory sharing that I also got a gift from the IRS and it was also a Penn, still havent used it just got the line

since I already have a Baja Special I went with this one.

Nice. I have the 25N and love it

Steve-O

Nice reels guys!  Glad to hear Big T got back on the right side with the Man.

My IRS return is this years Alaska trip plus a benji.

handi2

Heck I haven't even filed mine yet..!

You will love that US113N.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

steelfish

I like the silver frame of the US senators

I have an extra Penn Baja Special frame that I want to powdercoat in silver or maybe just sell it and get a US senator frame
The Baja Guy

MarkT

Nice Tim, but where's the button you press to go into low? For an extra US Grant you could've had the 25nld2's big brother.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Big Tim

Quote from: MarkT on May 07, 2016, 02:26:42 AM
Nice Tim, but where's the button you press to go into low? For an extra US Grant you could've had the 25nld2's big brother.

Mark you are correct. I have heard from a little birdie (My Tax guy) that a 40NLD2 is in my near future  ;D

BT

sundaytrucka

Nice pick up Tim!

The Baja Special is one sweet reel, cannot wait to see some fish hanging from it.

-Scott
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.