Great Goodwill find!

Started by STRIPER LOU, May 26, 2016, 09:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

Stopped at Goodwill the other day on my way back from Home Depot. Pink tag was 50% off. Really didn't see much but came across this cabinet that had a bunch of junk piled on and around it.
No particle board, lots of solid oak, and the rest was oak veneer over plywood. Really nice! Had 1 small scratch and the back veneer panel was cut up a bit but overall excellent quality. Half price was 15 bucks.
Got it home, touched up the scratch, added a shelf and a piece of white melamine for the back and it was good to go.

I think I'm turning in to a junkie or was this a really good deal? Worked out perfect for my overflow stuff.

All have a great evening, regards,  ..  Lou

Tightlines667

Great s ore there Lou!

I have been keeping my eyes open for something similar.  My reels are starting to overflow their cabinets.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Alto Mare

Beautiful cabinet Lou. The only problem you're going to have is to try to find another. Those would look great side by side with open shelves in between. ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bill B

Cool Beans Lou....Looks Great
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Shark Hunter

Very Nice Lou. ;)
I need to start hitting the goodwill store.
Life is Good!

David Hall

Definitely a good score you can't buy anything for 15 bucks.
Look even better full of reels!

fishhawk

since everyone has gone to keeping there guns in safes, there are lots of nice gun cabinets out there for sale.

Big Tim

nice score & yes you now need a mate to it  ;D

BT

handi2

Very nice Lou. That's worth a lot more than 15 bucks. I need to go by our Goodwill and see what they have.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL