Penn 115 9/0 side plates

Started by mikeysm, June 01, 2016, 02:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeysm

I see we are moving into the magnum side plates. Well two sets of 9.0 frames but no side plates. I was throwing around the idea of having side plates made for the 115 9/0. I would like some input on my idea.

Mike

Cortez_Conversions

I will have 9/0 plates out this year along with another run of frames. They have been in the works for a while.
If you are interested in building them by all means go for it. The more people who know what it takes to bring these projects to fruition the better.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 05, 2016, 05:40:59 PM
I think the top hat with accessible drags is a great idea.
Especially if you are running an insert or Hex Drags. They will be easier to check.
I want to add a Silver set to my order.
One Red, One Silver old style. One Ice Blue, New Style with knurled caps. 3 sets total.
What's Next Tom. 9/0 plates to go with the frames? :o

Life is Good!

mikeysm

I am just seeing if it is worth the effort to start the project. If it is then I will talk with several machinest I know to see what to do. The hard part is finding someone willing to do it. Here in the valley their is not much to choose from. The processing plants keep them busy except for a few months before the end of the year. Thats when the company's won't spend money. A good time to get it done. I know it won't be easy but it will be a good experience for me.

Mike