Penn 100 upgrades

Started by Pappy, June 04, 2016, 02:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelhead_killer

Randy like the pictures!!!!
><)))">

Alto Mare

Considering what we have available today, you'll be better off with a Jigmaster, instead of a 112H.
Unless you do as Bob ( Cone ) did and customized one of the Jigmaster's bridge to fit his 112h... not an easy job.
Eventually all needed custom parts for the 112h should come available, but will take a while.
As of now the only custom ss inner parts available for the 112H are gears and gear sleeve.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Pappy on June 05, 2016, 02:13:36 AM
Randy,   what upgrade parts do you have for the 112H

That's great Pappy.  My Paypal email address is rfpauly@aol.com.  You can just send the $65 through your Paypal account, of if you prefer, I can send you a Paypal invoice.

For the 112H, I have a new silver Tiburon topless frame with Tiburon rod clamp kit for $74 delivered if we ship it with your 100 frame.  I have the same thing that is used but near mint for $60, and near mint, tested true used Penn aluminum spools for those frames for $25 delivererd if you do not already have an aluminum spool.  

I also have complete Newell kits (spool, bars, base and rod clamp kit) in standard (2 1/8"), wide (2 7/16") and extra wide (2 3/4").  I have an Accurate wide gold Accuframe with matching gold spool, and a gold Accurate standard width frame with rod clamp kit.  Finally, I have a beautiful topless red Tiburon extra-wide frame and spool kit, but it's a little bit pricey.

I have tons of frame, spool and gear upgrades for the Jigmaster in all widths if you decide to go in that direction too.

Does any of the above sound good?

Thanks,

Randy