tom hryniuk's 146 squidder frames and side plates

Started by alantani, January 03, 2009, 01:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Yes floating doc, amazing work is a good description for Tom. On the reel above, I have the stock Penn spool in it, I tried  pushing a piece of standard paper through the edge of the spool and frame and couldn't do it. Very impressive work, I'm glad I own one.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

bluefish69

Sal

Now you are making me want one of those. Now if I get one what do I evict The Hummels or The Lenox?

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Alto Mare

Quote from: bluefish69 on July 14, 2013, 08:32:19 PM
Sal

Now you are making me want one of those. Now if I get one what do I evict The Hummels or The Lenox?

Mike
;D
I vote both. Get yourself a couple, they hold their value better anyway and they're a heck of a lot nicer to look at. ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

kmstorm64

Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Cortez_Conversions

Hi All,

I am still out of stock on all my 146 Squidder stuff. Hopefully I'll have inventory for Christmas!

Work and other commitments are keeping me busy.

The 146 on Ebay is one of mine, but not me selling it.

Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

day0ne

David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

hello Tom! please put me your list for one 146. do i need to buy the inner parts?  ??? ??? ???

erikpowell

Hi Tom, I would love to see your version of a narrow jig master... and would be stoked to own any of your pieces.
Be sure to keep us updated !

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Mel B on October 31, 2013, 03:49:46 PM
hello Tom! please put me your list for one 146. do i need to buy the inner parts?  ??? ??? ???

Hi Mel B,
Yes you will have to buy all the internals if you don't already have a reel to convert.

Thanks!
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Alto Mare

Hey Tom, I know what you're able of doing, I have one of your reels. How about you make us some aluminum spools for that baby ;).
Sal

Rusty hooks

It's a real treat to see these results here....just stepping in to this conversation some 4 years after the start...

impressive quality conversions

very nice work!!