Lou Maglione's Knob

Started by Alto Mare, July 21, 2016, 06:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Today I received this beautiful custom knob from Lou and decided to mount it on one of my reels

Lou, your work is amazing, thank you!
The beauty doesn't really show on the pics, these are really sharp.

Thanks again for taking this on Lou.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

RiverAngler

That's just gorgeous! I want a black/orange pearl reely badly. You're right, Sal Lou does great work.

Ralph
Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

sdlehr

Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Steve-O

che bello!molto bene! =  W  :o W!

bluefish69

Lou

They are outrageous--I can't wait to get my hands on a few.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Rothmar2

That is top shelf impressive. Form, Fashion and Function all in one sweet package.

steelhead_killer

><)))">

STRIPER LOU

Sal, thank you so very much for the post and kind words. And thanks to all the members for their comments. The reel looks amazing and I don't think you could have picked a better match.

Ya know its a strange thing on the colors, when people come in the shop and choose one that just shouldn't go with their reel, for some reason it just works. Its like the reel takes on a personality of its own and colors just seem to blend right in.

I'm going to try to start listing a few tomorrow. They will be listed singly for several reasons. First off I don't have too many finished and secondly I'm just about out of material. (2 wk lead time if I can get what I ask for) and lastly if you should purchase one please be so kind to let someone else have the opportunity to get one too. At the moment I can only finish 2 a day.

My standard Jigmaster knobs are the one's that will be posted and they are approximately 1 1/2" od by 15/16 to 1 " wide.  A few people asked about the tackle shops that were selling them and obviously I'd be happier if you purchased from me. That being said I spoke to both of them this week and they are sold out, so it wouldn't make any difference anyways.

Thanks again Mr.C and all have a great evening.
Regards,  ..  Lou