Need A Bike??

Started by SoCalAngler, July 09, 2016, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalAngler

Look, I leave to go to Mexico and see what is left at my house. The other one comes tomorrow and from what I'm told it way sweeter. We will see.

I think may need to go fishing more often.

mizmo67

~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

handi2

I really like the front end. That's way cool..
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

steelfish

you have a really nice toy amigo.

its custom made or you can get it like that on a bike store?
The Baja Guy

ChileRelleno

Dang'it man, what bait were you using?
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

SoCalAngler

Their not my bikes and the other one did show up the next day. The second is more to my liking color wise, all black and chrome with just red flame outlines on the tank.

A friend of the family needed a place to store them for a while so I said he could use my place about two months earlier. He said he may have other options and he would let me know. I had almost forgotten about them until I come back from Mexico and see the first one parked in my backyard.

He left me both sets of keys and said I could ride them anytime, but I gave up my street bike riding early on at 18 years of age, I started at 15 and a half when I got my learners permit. After being almost hit twice in about two months, I told myself I'd stay with the dirt bikes. That way if I die on a bike more often than not it would of been my fault and not by someone in a car, truck or van not seeing me. Being in So Cal the weather is great for riding almost all year but many people just don't see street bikes like they do cars.

Maybe when he comes back from surfing Fiji, Tahiti and fishing New Zealand we will go on a ride.  

mizmo67

QuoteAfter being almost hit twice in about two months, I told myself I'd stay with the dirt bikes. That way if I die on a bike more often than not it would of been my fault and not by someone in a car, truck or van not seeing me. Being in So Cal the weather is great for riding almost all year but many people just don't see street bikes like they do cars.

Same everywhere. Had a customer way back when I worked at an office supply store. He became a quad because a lady didn't look well enough and didn't hear him coming. She pulled right out in front of his cycle.  I try to give them as much clearance or more than I'd give a car, and try to watch out for them.

Wanted to learn how to ride for years but Scott knows how dangerous they are and got upset if I even brought the topic up. He did let me go as a passenger for a couple of rides with a friend, though. Sigh.
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Keta

Nice bike!   I sold my '49 ELH (stock bike  but w/shovelheads and UL flywheel) in the early 70's and bought a boat. 
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain