2017 SOA TRIP QUERY...

Started by sundaytrucka, August 02, 2016, 12:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiala

Quote from: MarkT on August 11, 2016, 03:10:26 AM
EXCEL doesn't have permits for the Lupe.

Yeah, I gather that.  :-\

So far as I can tell, the only boats going there at the moment are SHOGUN, ROYAL STAR, AND ROYAL POLARIS. Needless to say, they are racking up some awesome scores.   8)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

alantani

From Annemarie! 

Hello Alan,
Thank you for getting back to us so quickly. We will reserve the June 13 to 18 date for you and are glad that it actually works out for you!
It's very unlikely that Guadalupe is going to be accessible in June, even the boats that already have permits are not allowed to go there early in the season. Besides, conditions to go there
are usually very poor in June. High winds, rough seas and the Tuna might not even be there yet.....

We will send you a confirmation/contract once we have all dates set.

Best, Annemarie

On 8/18/2016 12:04 PM, Alan Tani wrote:

ah, thank you!  yes, i would like Tuesday, June 13 to Sunday, June 18th. we will just come back on father's day.  that will actually work well, because both my brother and i can see dad in fresno on the way home to san jose.  we always drop off fish! 

also, if guadalupe becomes an option for next year, could you extend us one day?  perhaps monday, june 12th to sunday june 18th?  otherwise a 5 day trip to cedros is fine.  many thanks!  alan

To: Alan Tani 
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 11:45 AM
Subject: 2017 trip date

Hello Alan,
We hope that everything went well and that you had a good time in Europe.
It's time to work on our 2017 schedule. We have a couple more charter requests for June so
we want to check with you first what works better for you.

- The first date would be from Tues., June 13 to Sun., June 18.
  (We realize that you like Mon. - Sat. so we don't know if that is acceptable to you)

- The second date would be from Mon., June 26 to Sat., July 1st.

If neither of the above works, we will  move our Summer Solstice group to another date.
They are booked for the week in between these dates.

Just let us know what you think and we will do our best to accommodate your group.

Best wishes,

Annemarie

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

stoked4fishin