Monday Morning Message!

Started by gstours, August 22, 2016, 04:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

A tee shirt photo, n a selfy.  8) Recent outing!   took the mojo cooler too! ::)

Calm seas 170 ft of water, anchored on a slope.  Viola!!! :-*

Did the right thing and cut it up for a gift for a friend with a torn rotator cup on his shoulder.  I felt good helping him and his family.
  Just another weekend?  huh? ;)

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Steve-O

Nice one, Gary.  Funny I have that shirt, too, and about a dozen other Ray Troll tees. I usually buy one every year when go up and once stopped at Ray's gallery in Ketchikan - the Soho Coho Gallery on creek street. He signed all the backs of mine and drew some fish art on a couple for me. We have been trading fossils, Utah rocks and my stone carvings for tee shirts  since about 2003.

The one my wife won't let me wear says " I like big 'buts ".  I still don't know why. It just has a big Halibut like you catch on the front of it.  Oh well...

Be back up there in 3 WEEKS!!!! wooooot!!!!

Nice sunny day, good fish and a good deed done, way to go!

MarkT

When you spell it with one 'T' you're not referring to the fish!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Steve-O

yep...the above pic was also photoshop edited by me to cover completely the gal's derriere for the 12 year old rule and modesty.

The tee shirt however is not censored for modesty. I ended up giving it to a dock hand working in the Icy Straits a few years back.

theswimmer

Gary,
What do you do with all the halibut?
You must give alot to friends and needy folks.
I think you are approaching  1 k this year alone....!
I can eat me some fish but ? Or is that  but , but?
Best ,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

gstours

I do love going out on my boat, Yes I am a sport fisherman, I give away most of it, and might be just a little crazy!  Many of us will only go around once in life! ???
  I hope it inspires folks a little,  keep on reelin! :D

Cor

Quote from: gstours on August 23, 2016, 04:03:54 PM
I do love going out on my boat, Yes I am a sport fisherman, I give away most of it, and might be just a little crazy!  Many of us will only go around once in life! ???
  I hope it inspires folks a little,  keep on reelin! :D
Keep going for it and be happy doing what you love.

I don't give away so much fish anymore as I found people only want it if you fillet and clean it for them as well, in fact many don't even know what to do with a whole fish.

I now tag and release 90% of my catch, which has added a whole new dimension to my sport.
Cornelis