Hurricane Mathew

Started by Bill B, October 01, 2016, 05:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

We're thinking of every one of you in the storm area. Hope your all OK and sustained little or no damage.

There's no doubt Mother Nature is boss and can be ruthless at times. My brother lives in Fla. in the Vero beach area and I have not be able to reach him for several days now.

Stay safe and be well,  ..  regards,        Lou

mizmo67

Normal N, NE conditions here atm. Beaches are getting slammed a bit, of course, but we are fine in the back bay and this is more like a normal Nor'easter gale at this point. I think winds are 20-25 kt
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Three se7ens

Mostly just debris in my yard. Two good sized limbs fell, but didn't hit the house or shop. But I do have a watermark 6" up from the floor in everything in my shop. I'll clear it out and assess the damage tomorrow. I think the damage will be minimal, I don't keep anything important near the floor. But with the power being off for a few days, my bait freezer is smelling pretty ripe already.

Still no power or water in my neighborhood, but my parents are one block over with an rv and a generator.

Not mine, but here are some pictures of the Savannah area. https://m.facebook.com/TrueCreationsPhotography/albums/1439996626014788/