Sunday Nov. 6 on the Endeavor for AT family with Justin/redsetta

Started by Big Tim, September 28, 2016, 01:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Pj although everyone's different I have a friend who was playing golf 2 weeks after surgery.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

pjstevko

Quote from: Dominick on September 30, 2016, 04:26:29 PM
Pj although everyone's different I have a friend who was playing golf 2 weeks after surgery.  Dominick

I hear ya and that is my hope but the ground is a little more stable on a golf course than on a boat  ;D ;D ;D

Big Tim

PJ, you get well first off & I can guarantee you that we don't need much of a reason to fish or party  ;D

BT

Big Tim

OK,so far I don't see enough interest interest to warrant a change of dates (Sunday Nov. 6, 2016) or for me to bust out with a $1500.00 deposit to make this a private charter. If this changes I will act accordingly. This being said I think it will be in our best interest that anyone that wants to go book their trip at :   https://morrobaylanding.fishingreservations.net/sales/  find Sunday Nov. 6 on the 12 hour " Cape San Martin Special" click on the green dot to the left and follow the directions to secure your spot... This will be a hoot & Alan is way to giving of his time and resources (his house is really close to the beach  ;D )

For now...Peace Out  ;D

BT

pjstevko

It's gonna be a very last minute decision for me... If you hear a guy knocking on the door late the night before it might be me....

theswimmer

Tim,
Do we have any kind of head count?
I'm going to pay up tomorrow if we have some committed people.
Otherwise I'm going to just camp out  at Cayucas for the time that Justin is here😇
Best
JT

PS
PM me your phone # so we can talk about the salmon trip with Dom.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Dominick

Quote from: theswimmer on October 05, 2016, 01:20:13 AM

Otherwise I'm going to just camp out  at Cayucas for the time that Justin is here😇
Best
JT

This is starting to sound like visiting royalty.   ::) Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

i wish we could get mr. brooklyn a little farther north.  he's headed to los angeles and i just don't have the connections down there!   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

redsetta

QuoteThis is starting to sound like visiting royalty.   ::) Dominick
I just thought we'd catch up for some tacos and a beer!
Seems like as good an excuse as any to get a line in the water though  ;)
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Alto Mare

Quote from: redsetta on October 05, 2016, 08:27:22 PM
QuoteThis is starting to sound like visiting royalty.   ::) Dominick
I just thought we'd catch up for some tacos and a beer!
Seems like as good an excuse as any to get a line in the water though  ;)
It's better than royalty, I wish i could make it :(

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

thorhammer

Justin, let me tell you, the AT royalty has treated me like royalty on visits both in the Northeast and in Cali....one could not make up a better crowd. I was invited back and I hope the folks weren't just being polite because I'm hooked now.....no pun intended. Enjoy your trip and be safe!

John

Dominick

Quote from: thorhammer on October 05, 2016, 11:59:46 PM
Justin, let me tell you, the AT royalty has treated me like royalty on visits both in the Northeast and in Cali....one could not make up a better crowd. I was invited back and I hope the folks weren't just being polite because I'm hooked now.....no pun intended. Enjoy your trip and be safe!

John
John I don't know what you have but even my wife said "what a nice guy."  What does she know.  Dominick

Big Tim

John, I'm not sure about AT Royalty, but you may have a different view after hangin' with the wreckn' crew  ;D Not for the faint of heart  ;D

We have 9 and I recommend we start booking passage on the Endeavor as we get closer to the date it will fill up.

Go to this link below, click on the green dot to  left and follow the directions.

Nov. 6 on the Endeavor:  https://morrobaylanding.fishingreservations.net/sales/index.php?page=6

BT

swill88

Quote from: Big Tim on October 08, 2016, 07:26:13 PM

Go to this link below, click on the green dot to  left and follow the directions.

Nov. 6 on the Endeavor:  https://morrobaylanding.fishingreservations.net/sales/index.php?page=6

BT

I'm booked!

Only 28 open spots left!

Steve

Big Tim