***UPDATE*** NOV.6 FISHING TRIP ***PLEASE READ***PHENIX CHARTER***

Started by Big Tim, October 24, 2016, 05:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on October 27, 2016, 09:09:30 PM
Quote from: redsetta on October 27, 2016, 05:56:50 PM
Hi Bryan, I haven't brought any gear with me at all, so both Andrew and I will be hiring - assuming that's fine with the Phenix?
I arrived last night and called into The Landing this morning.
They'll process my refund in the next day or two, so I'll sort Tim's payment today.
Surfed this morning and saw a good-sized workup about a mile out.
Looked like one of The Landing's charter boats was on it too.
Hopefully we'll be into some fish on the trip!
All the best lads, Justin

yeah, no gear needed.  we have everything you will need.  a couple of us are also bring foul weather gear.  it might get sloppy.  send i a pm with your ht, wt and shoe size and i'll bring extra to fit you. 

I ordered 73 degrees and Sunshine  ;D

Tim
http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/morro-bay-ca/93442/daily-weather-forecast/337167?day=11

Swami805

Thanks Tim I'd like to take the day off tomorrow. Could you order some rain?  Santa Barbara please
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Big Tim on October 27, 2016, 12:13:46 AM

rod that I'll have a 16oz.

Calstar GF 765M 40-100 or Penn CARBW765L 50-80? thanks...

btw i'm a novice in this style of fishing

Big Tim

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Big Tim

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Swami805

It's raining here in santa barbara, Thanks Tim. If you could get it to clear up by dark that would be good. I want to go hooping for lobsters. Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Big Tim

Quote from: Swami805 on October 28, 2016, 12:02:55 PM
It's raining here in santa barbara, Thanks Tim. If you could get it to clear up by dark that would be good. I want to go hooping for lobsters. Sheridan

Good morning Sheridan...I gave you rain... I'm not going just shut it off for a few lobsters  ;D ;D ;D Good luck.

Big Tim

(The Great Space Herring "Commander of the Sun" & sometimes the rain!)

Big Tim

OK guys we have 2 more spots to fill. If you know anyone else that might want to go, please let them know. I have paid for the charter in it's entirety which with my son and myself I'm on the hook for 4 spots. I may ask the landing to post 2 open spots on their website and see if I can pick up 2 that way.

Tim

swill88

Quote from: Big Tim on October 29, 2016, 01:14:26 AM
OK guys we have 2 more spots to fill. If you know anyone else that might want to go, please let them know. I have paid for the charter in it's entirety which with my son and myself I'm on the hook for 4 spots. I may ask the landing to post 2 open spots on their website and see if I can pick up 2 that way.

Tim

How much more is it if you spread the two spots out among all of us? 

Big Tim

swill88

Well, that means you wouldn't get that $20 tip I was planning to slip to you... ::)

That works for me Tim.

You did a lot of work putting this together and it's appreciated.

Steve

Big Tim

I have a definite maybe  ;D on Curtis Sigle. This is one of my adopted hockey son's and was one of the Best men at my oldest son's wedding...One more to go...Maybe  ;D

Tim

Big Tim

Does anyone in their right mind take this much junk rock fishing  :o

Tim