New Years in Morro Bay!??! BT's birthday fishing on the Endeavor ... Let's go

Started by Big Tim, November 26, 2016, 04:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

Went on the 12hr caps SAN Martin trip last Wednesday with Randy Pauly. Really good fishing. Started fishing at 7:30 had boat limits by 10:30 back at the landing about 2. Big reds and kings about as good as it gets. You guys should do well. Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

pjstevko

pjstevko

Quote from: Swami805 on December 12, 2016, 08:54:46 PM
Went on the 12hr caps SAN Martin trip last Wednesday with Randy Pauly. Really good fishing. Started fishing at 7:30 had boat limits by 10:30 back at the landing about 2. Big reds and kings about as good as it gets. You guys should do well. Sheridan
I almost went on that trip! Nice looking fish....

I've been watching the Virg's and Morro Bay Landings Facebook pages and there have been some Big lings being caught,  hopefully they'll stick around another couple weeks :)

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

theswimmer

Available spots went from 26 to 17 overnight.
This is a popular date and if you are on the fence I would not wait too long😁
Miss Mari is making lasagana as we speak......
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

pjstevko

I'm getting excited! I picked up a few extra lures to try out....

theswimmer

PJ,
Big Tim claims all you need is a Silver Hexbar!
That's why he holds the ceramic carp trophy!

Remember everyone that small fish wins the carp trophy and all the attendant responsibilities.😘

Best,
Jonathan
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

I tend to over pack so I'll be bringing along way more than that... Plus I don't even have a hexbar!

theswimmer

Me neither on the hexbar but I will have way more other stuff,overpacked as well....

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on December 18, 2016, 02:32:58 AM
I tend to over pack so I'll be bringing along way more than that... Plus I don't even have a hexbar!

I'll bring ya one or 8  ;D It's a must have.

BT

pjstevko

theswimmer

Miss Mari made lasagana vegistyle, so we have a start.
We will be there early Fri so we are open as to which nite we cook. Or both , whatever.

I think if we cook on the Eve we should cook some of our catch!
I love cod fresh especially ling....

Best,
JT

Corrected for day 12/18

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

Quote from: theswimmer on December 18, 2016, 11:23:44 PM
Miss Mari made lasagana vegistyle, so we have a start.
We will be there early Sat so we are open as to which nite we cook. Or both , whatever.

I think if we cook on the Eve we should cook some of our catch!
I love cod fresh especially ling....

Best,
JT

JT, we fish on Saturday, so I hope you meant Friday?  & You can't guarantee fresh fish on New Years Eve JT  :o That's like bringing bananas on the boat  ;D I'm still not sure how many of us will be there...Me, JT, Ms. Mari, PJ ... I am waiting confirmation on Ocsana and friend.. I have some Yellowtail & if I'm really nice to Alan maybe I can meet him this week at his parents and beg a chunk of tuna from him?  ;D

BT

pjstevko

I'll be in the area mid morning Friday to get a little casting practice in from the pier so I can help cook either night. 

I have lots of confidence in my "catching" abilities so I'll offer up some of my rockfish for dinner on Saturday night..... Unless we wanna just go get pizza  ;D

I can offer up a dessert or whatever else is needed.....

Pj