One Piece Frame JigMaster 500/501 is ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Black Pearl, December 07, 2016, 03:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

Quote from: badfish71 on October 23, 2017, 06:31:08 PM
:o
Damint!! I want to hold out for the 4/0 version of this so bad but these are looking great! any chance they will be offered in the white?

Color in white????

Decker

Exciting stuff!   Thank you, Alan!

badfish71

Quote from: Black Pearl on October 23, 2017, 06:39:50 PM
Quote from: badfish71 on October 23, 2017, 06:31:08 PM
:o
Damint!! I want to hold out for the 4/0 version of this so bad but these are looking great! any chance they will be offered in the white?

Color in white????
in the white.. Meaning no anodizing.

Black Pearl

The one piece frame tolerant is very tight, so my resource had to re-do it. Then, it will be sent to here for fit testing with the right sideplate.

I will keep you all updated on this project.

Thanks,
--Alan

Black Pearl

Here is the latest updated on this project.

My resource just finished the JigMaster 500 frame, and they are testing the fitment. He is going to have the 501 frame done this Wednesday (12/23/2017).

Here is the JigMaster 500 frame pictures. Let me know if there is any questions.

Decker

Smols

that looks awesome! what an addition to the world of penn reels!

bhale1

Sure Alan....just one question? When can we get our hands on them ;D
Brett

Gfish

Ssssup Allen, do you have a planned number for your first run, that's diffrent than the 100 you's talkin 'bout on page 1.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Alto Mare

Looking good...Can't wait to get my hands on those.

Sal

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Black Pearl

Quote from: Gfish on December 18, 2017, 08:08:12 PM
Ssssup Allen, do you have planned number for your first run, that's diffrent than the 100 you's talkin 'bout on page 1.
Gfish

I believe that 100 JM 501 one piece frame is a go, but I need to see if there are any interested in JM 500 one piece frame.

Black Pearl

Quote from: bhale1 on December 18, 2017, 08:04:06 PM
Sure Alan....just one question? When can we get our hands on them ;D
Brett

I am hoping in couple months after testing them.

Black Pearl

Finally, this one piece frame Jigmaster 500/501 is ready for fit testing. These samples will be here next week, and couple of these will be sending to Sal for checking. If everything goes well, a production will start at once.

Here are few pictures and a video.

A video can be seen here
https://www.youtube.com/embed/igpfNPSuBnY

thorhammer

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~