Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve V., El Pescador, Benni3, rogan, seruga, ST.NicksCobia, Jenx, Donnyboat (+ 1 Hidden) and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Tiddlerbasher

stinkytofu

Hi All,

Another NorCal guy here with reel problems.  Only if I can get one to catch some fish ;)

Pete

foakes

Welcome aboard, Pete --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

welcome!  where norcal?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Longislander

Hi everyone. I'm brand new to this site. I found it while I was looking around the internet for some information on some older reels of mine. Who knew there would even be a forum for reel enthusiasts?
Anyway, I'm happy to have joined. I am from Long Island, NY (as you can tell from my profile name) and I have been fishing for as long as I can remember. I'm looking forward to participating, and hoping to learn and share. I will be posing some questions about some old Olympic Dolphin reels I recently acquired (they look new!), so get ready!

Tiddlerbasher

Welcome Pete and Longislander  :)

Aiala

Greetings, Longislander! 

I first caught the bug many moons ago fishing the Great South Bay during my Fire Island summers... fluke, weakfish, and a zillion or so snapper blues... some of the fondest memories of my life.  ;)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

foakes

Welcome aboard, LI --

Looking forward to your participation.

You will find what you need here in the way of information and experience.

You will find many helpful folks.

The amateurs on Alan's site probably know as much as some of the pros in business for 10 years do.

Best,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

Dan Iburg

First time logging in. Glad to be part of the community. Looking forward to learn some new things.

foakes

Welcome aboard, Dan --

Best,

Fred

--------

Fred O.

alantani

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

steelhead_killer

><)))">