Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batomba, PhillyJoe, Rfdavisb and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

gsxrdude15

Hello to all from Kentucky USA

foakes

Welcome aboard, Dude!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Shark Hunter

Welcome Dude!
I am in Northern Ky.
Life is Good!

bhale1

Welcome Dude....from So. Az
Brett

Benni3

Welcome from va,,,what kind of fishing do you do

Tiddlerbasher

Hi Dude and welcome from the UK :)

aquabell

Hi, I am Steve, am from the UK. This is my first post, and I am pleased to be here. Most of my fishing now is from my own boat on the South Coast. I use a variety of reels, TLD20's, 15's 10's, charter specials, Calcutta, Saltists, Slammers, Stella's, going to need plenty of help from you guys mainly on the 10's which I use a lot, I have 5 of them, and they are my favorite reel.

bhale1

Welcome Steve,
Looks like you've got a wide variety of reels there! You came to the right place....plenty of very knowledgeable reel junkies here that are more than willing to help out!
Brett

aquabell

Thanks Brett, yes I do have a mixture, there are more too plus my freshwater reels.........................where are you?

Steve

bhale1

Steve,
I'm from Arizona, mostly fish for bass and trout. But thanks to the many fine people here I'm really starting to appreciate offshore fishing! 4 to 8 hours south or west is really great fishing! And now thanks to this site I'm able to learn how it's done, and more importantly how to maintain my equipment and learn it's use and limitations! You will not find a better group of mentors anywhere, and someone is always willing to help with any problems or questions you may have. Enjoy!
Brett

hubbytub

Hi all, Steve from UK and have joined for some reel advice. Will post a question in the correct section.

Shark Hunter

Welcome Steve and Steve. ;)
Life is Good!

Bill B

Welcome to all....Bill SoCal
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bibbelmann

Good to be here!
Looking forward to checking your progress and learning about reels...

Surprised it took me that long to find this place..  I am from Bavaria/ Germany.
My current project is about finding high performance reels and make them more useable for my needs...
That is for example, using a spinning reel that is marketed for sea lure fishing and adapt it for freshwater groundbait fishing, freelining...

Cheers/ Kind regards

Philipp the bibbelmann