Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta, Tile, Byron, Christian swire, Lorcan, eguinn and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tiddlerbasher

Hi, Welcome to our family all you new guys :)  We were all 'new' once upon a time :)

Benni3

Welcome from Virginia,,,,,, ;D

TommyD1161

Brewcrafter

Welcome Tommy from the SoCal IE.  This group here is incredible, be prepared to learn as much as you want to learn, and there is always someone here who is willing to lend a hand..

eddeb3

Howdy All,
Thanks so much for all the time, effort and ingenuity that y'all have displayed over the zillions of posts!
This is one "old dog" that you've managed to teach a few new tricks. e.g. launching Penn Squidder anti-reverse dog springs...(sometimes finding them) ...same for Penn 155 dog springs ...rubber band for the 3rd hand in a Penn 209 rebuild...probably much more but I'm getting a little forgetful... ???
At nearly 80, I don't do much "combat driving" on the Houston freeways....therefore, most of my saltwater fishing in the Gulf of Mexico is behind me. However, I can live vicariously through your adventures in putting old classic reels back into service or modifying reels to enhance their performance!
Tight lines and fair tides to all,
Ed

foakes

Welcome aboard, Sir!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Crow

Hi, ! And welcome !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

alantani

glad to have you here! 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

STEFANOS20

Hi
   I,m new here Stefanos my name,coming from Greece.
I like fishing and want to learn mainteining perhaps servising my reels.
  This is grate site sure ther is lot to learn.

Thank you

alantani

Stefanos,  welcome!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Alto Mare

Welcome from Filadelfia, Stefanos..."una faccia-una razza"

Enjoy it here!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tiddlerbasher

shellback

howdy!

templeton old bastard here- age 64 and been fishing since age 7.

this board is like found gold.